Turbomag

best thing i have ever bought for my car.
forget the exhausts, ecu's, etc -
i bought two of these and got better mpg, better emissons and 7bhp on the rollers!!
seriously fantastic product.

hes taking the ####, like everythin in life if it sounds to good to be true it usually is. There are thousands of products like this on the market and there all garbage from electric superchargers to performance resistors to these magnets.

Do not waste your money or time.

electronic superchargers are a blatant con its simple physics, but resistors for example are technically effective arent they, i mean you might not notice the improvement but simple physics means they do work.

Best example i can think of is the hiclone vortex generator, search hiclone on ebay, it works by generating a vortex in the air intake so the air enters the engine with less turbulence, now my point is this product works in the same way as having your ports polished in that it gives you a smoother intake.

This is also why you shouldnt have too many kinks and turns in your induction pipes, cos it disturbs the air flow. The effects of hiclone might be more noticeable on cars with turbos but technically they must make a difference.

Sorry i must sound like a fuel saver salesman! :upside:

best thing i have ever bought for my car.
forget the exhausts, ecu's, etc -
i bought two of these and got better mpg, better emissons and 7bhp on the rollers!!
seriously fantastic product.

never fails to raise a smile lol ;) hahaha nice one pete

Best example i can think of is the hiclone vortex generator, search hiclone on ebay, it works by generating a vortex in the air intake so the air enters the engine with less turbulence, now my point is this product works in the same way as having your ports polished in that it gives you a smoother intake.

Sorry but no!

This will save you thousands of pounds in repair bills on your central heating system! The magnets will help to collect the tiny bits of metal up so they don't clog your system!

best thing is there shop name is, "high performance mods" yet they sell nothing but resistors ("20bhp performance chip") and these magnets.

So this Turbomag, if I wanted my car to last years and years and years it would be worth buying? my K11 has already done 115k thousand miles the engine would half way be knackered. It's looking forward to Christmas though it's going from Leeds to Scotland to Leeds to Scarborough to Leeds to Reading to Leeds all in two weeks. That should kill it, lol. Hoping that it wouldn't. I want some alloys before all this happens.

No this turbomag is a con, it won't help the longevity of your car or the perfomance, its a magnet over a fuel line. Fuel isn't magnetic, if it worked the manufactuars would have been using it for years.

Back