top gear!!

Yeah that was a good episode. Really like the Koensisiggiegegggy.

Thought it was funny how they had the translation of "Let me off here please" just before the corner where it crashed before.

ok im ashamed that i missed it now is there anywhere on the internet that i can watch a streamed copy coz i cant wait to watch the repeat tomorrow, does the bbc show it on the website ???

D4R73N said:
If im honest......disapointed :(

Sorry but compared to last week, it was very disapointing
You're better off watching 5th Gear. This season of Top Gear is a more of a joke.

Its entertainement with cars! not a car show. And very entertaining it is.

Trung said:
You're better off watching 5th Gear. This season of Top Gear is a more of a joke.

if any of you are on driftworks ull know that 5th gear could get very interesting as they have given tiff a provisonal D1 license and he will be competeing in a round of D1 to see if he can get his full licesnse. all covered by 5th gear. oh hes driving a 590bhp soarer too

I thought it was good. I think cos they do a few weeks that are hilarious everyone expects every week to be hilarious. Its one of them shows where even if you aren't interested in cars, you could still watch and enjoy it. :)

it was yesterdays round he drove in see pic below

Attachments

• IMG_3352.jpg
    IMG_3352.jpg
    479.5 KB · Views: 150
looked much better at donny!!! and before any one says its not the same it is!

Attachments

• 2005_03190017.jpg
    2005_03190017.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 135
Letting Tiff Needel compete is a bad idea, he got a guest seat in a Rally X event against my uncle and Tiff only went and totalled the championship leader's car!

Top gear is great, go was your mouth out Trung :)

Craig said:
Letting Tiff Needel compete is a bad idea, he got a guest seat in a Rally X event against my uncle and Tiff only went and totalled the championship leader's car!

Top gear is great, go was your mouth out Trung :)

the day before the drift event he had to go and show the event guys he couls control the drift around other cars

rallybunny said:
Ooooh, Ewan McGregor on Top Gear. What more can I say? :blush:
Yeah well the size of Ewan McGregors manhood doesn't really appeal to me! :sick:
Rest of the show was quite funny though. :grinning:

the whole point of top gear is to apeal to a wider audience... if all you want to do is watch tiff needel driving a few cars then by all means watch 5th gear and motors TV and the like.. if you want entertainment for all types of people while still having lots of cars in there... then watch top gear..

top gear is trying to get away from the image of "nerds watch us when they arent on the internet" type of program that 5th gear povides..... its an allround family program with geremy clarckson.... a man who is not affraid to speak his mind and that doesnt ##### foot arround what he wants to say,,,,,,, james may who is to be frank a bit of a nerd, but its funny cos of that.....and richard hammond who is constantly doing what most chavs arround your area will do to a car...... the stupidist thing ever....:laugh:

if all you wanna do is watch a bunch of people driving cars....whats wrong with the net???

saying that, i would still love a go on that vicky butlar henderson.....or Suzzi perry off of eurosport....or elisha cuthbert.......or delta goodrem..or milla jovovich.....etc etc......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

was basically a local cruise. The all turned up in very very modified cars, some DJ's started doing sets etc. Then a guy in an ae86 was doing burnouts then a police car done a lap of the car park with its lights on and they all left.

Layla said:
anyone notice that richard had more stuff to say than normal? usually its jeremy saying the important bits
He even introduced The Stig, that catchphrase is usually Jezza's job! :)

The series has changed from an entertaining car programme to an entertainment programme with cars.

I didn't mentioned Top Gear should be a 100% car review programme, I liked the previous series as it's got a good varity of car reviews, challenges and building silly stuff.

Now it's just messing around with cars and wasting public money.
They should just rename Top Gear to Jeremy Clarkson's Scrapheat Challenge;)

i think top gear is good, but the channel needs another more informitive car programme to compliment it. one thats not affraid to go into detail about torwue graphs etc about all cars they review, i would like to see something like autocar magazine, but on tv. give detail...

yeah i would much prefer that as well. I think 5th gear gives better reviews on cars then top gear, and they do more every day cars.

i think top gear is still very good and they still review some very good cars. i usually watch 5th gear for all the technical stuff and top gear for the hell of it. i have noticed that as its got more and more popular it has tried to appeal to a wider audience and thats kinda affected other parts but i still think its good. besides i read loads of car magazines which caters for all the technical stuff and top gear magazine is still very technical still.

Ian said:
was basically a local cruise. The all turned up in very very modified cars, some DJ's started doing sets etc. Then a guy in an ae86 was doing burnouts then a police car done a lap of the car park with its lights on and they all left.

The chap in the AE86, I'm pretty sure its Miguel from Newera imports!

Trung said:

Thats why its better, a show all about people driving cars, and stupidly fast cars that i am never going to be able to afford is boring. Top Gear you can have a laugh at, making it more entertaining!!

Back