these any good?

Better brakes are always a good thing ;)
But you do have to ask yourself if it's worth bothering as the stock brakes are up to stopping the car, I'd go for a swap up to 1300 brakes if there different but not much point in going any further!
Unless your going to do track days and that then it's worth it

They do look pretty and another reason I want them, but where I live I have a lot of sharp bends and corners and everytime I stop I have a nosy and theyr glowing cause use them so much, these would cool down quicker in theory? I got the money

They do look pretty and another reason I want them, but where I live I have a lot of sharp bends and corners and everytime I stop I have a nosy and theyr glowing cause use them so much, these would cool down quicker in theory? I got the money

All these drilled discs do is crack around the holes. Get vented discs with some sunny calipers and decent pads. That will stop the brake fade ;)

Or if you must go for those, go the dimples and grooved, not drilled and grooved :).

Cheers for that K11_whore. Wish I'd seen those when I had my K11! Vented discs for cars that should run solids - genius (Y).

So final decision what should I go for :) moneys burning a whole in my pocket :) its either between dimpled and grooved or vented?

Of the ones you've looked at so far, I'd go vented first then dimpled and grooved solids. Drilled aren't necessary unless you drive a track car and even then they do crack around the holes eventually :).

Back