The recession has hit me hard

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
look at my current wheels
DSC00001-3.jpg

DSC00002-4.jpg

Note this is the RT model, the front fogs which can not be turned off apparently add an extra 20bhp.
Electric window doesn't work, got electric mirrors, remote central locking, and no tax.
Still the 80bhp from factory will be a nice upgrade from the micra.

I paid 350 for my k11, then sold it for 375 after I ruined the gearbox, hopefully I'll be able to make a profit on this when I sell it to some chav

:doh: iv got some blue neons for sale (said very quietley and embarassed to say) if you want them £5, any chav will have the car with these on no problem lol :blush:

Argh even worse now, loss of job means I can't even run a crappy clio now (just found out it needs another few hundred to get it on the road)

Down to this now

Attachments

• onza.jpg
    onza.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 135
The news just keeps on getting worse Olly, I'm sure you'll find a job soon, there's always plenty of jobs about you just need qualifications, which is rubbish, on the spot training I say.

The news just keeps on getting worse Olly, I'm sure you'll find a job soon, there's always plenty of jobs about you just need qualifications, which is rubbish, on the spot training I say.

you need qualifications, experiance and at least one contact within the company.....

Another problem is I don't get on with people, I'm looking for a grave digging type job, don't have to worry about my customers having a go at me.

I think buying the clio was a mistake, should've stayed jap

I feel your pain, mechanically my bloody Rallye has been nothing but trouble lol!

Keep looking (elsewhere from the job centre) and you'll find one.

YEHHHHHH!!! Moan the onza'z, thats my steed when im car-less aswell!!! haaaa, exellent.

man, im away out for a ride!!! :D

Back