"thats going that"

R

RIK

thats what a lads just said to me whilst i was on the drive with the car....hmm
if it does,his head will follow it!

if he said it just to #### me off..its worked grr

yes..he looked at me and said "thats goin that" as he walked past never stopped or owt..very strange

very strange :) ive had someone like that, was parked outside of somewhere, my engine was running and some guy walked past and said he had temptations.... was very dodgy :(

sleep in ur car, would be funny if he tried to then lol

thats all i can do..just park the other car at the bottom of the drive to block it in.

the thing is i know the lad and his mate..i know they are stupid and should be locked up allready.i know they have the balls to try and take it.but i doubt they know what NATS is never mind how to get past it

think its time to invest in security

James said:
It took me about 3 or 4 re-reads to understand what you mean there, Northern slang :rolleyes:

That's proper cheeky, i'd invest in some CCTV gear, it's not that expensive nowadays, can get a wireless kit from Maplin for under 70 notes - http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?ModuleNo=32636&doy=6m7

i have cctv lol..but all it does is let me see who did it.and i know who it was!!

its proving who did it the problem and then i still have no car

James said:
It took me about 3 or 4 re-reads to understand what you mean there, Northern slang :rolleyes:

That's proper cheeky, i'd invest in some CCTV gear, it's not that expensive nowadays, can get a wireless kit from Maplin for under 70 notes - http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?ModuleNo=32636&doy=6m7

if ur putting up a camera, ur not allowed to look onto ppls property, so think carefully about setting up the camera :grinning: can u not put one of those pillar things, that slide into the ground. Into ur drive :) no chance of them getting out then

yeah we can get a post..but we decided on a gate instead but the welders on holiday so we havent got one yet :(

i feel its safer on my garden than down the road in a garage where nobody can hear them.

steering wheel locks are good but they still break in..

i will look into a good alarm and maybe a lock..

i heard an evo fq got taken from santa pod car park not long ago and that had a tracker.obv pros to take somthing like that in a busy place

aye a heard something about that. my bro was telling me..think he found out from the supe forum.. fq400 i think..50k, total nightmare. id go for a clifford concept 650 g5 with dual proximity sensor...380 quid i think fitted at your house from gap security.thatham cat 1 approved. and then a steering lock just to maybe put them off if there kids and dont know much about alarms. www.gapsecurity.co.uk

Clifford Product Info -

Clifford Concept 650
Brand new Thatcham approved alarm and immobiliser system from the G5 range. Fully compatible with most of the G4 accessories including Intellistart, Tilt and Motion and Nitevision. The Concept 650 offers remote control central locking or total closure (subject to vehicle), one carbon style 5 button remote control with buil-in blue LED and one 4 button carbon styl remote control, dual zone proximity sensing, door, boot, bonnet protection and a 120db battery back-up siren with selectable and multiple tones! Lifetime warranty (subject to terms and conditions) with free fitting available at home or at work.

Should just sleep in your car for the night... then get out and chew the fat with whoever comes close... - see what they have to say for themselves..

i cant sleep in the car forever lol...he mite have been on about my bee-sting lol it is rather nice :D.

but yah never know what to expect these days..im thinking now i should have said summat to him..but then thats trouble and would get a house brick through the windwow lol..probly the same guy that took the badge grr

Ben said:
keep a trunchon by ur bedpost

Rifle! Dont even have to get out of bed then lol....anyway, not sure what the law would say despite you protecting your property.

Buy some of that protection film or armoured glass! Think it takes up to 7 bullets or so before it gets weak. I was looking at a website which sells it earlier! Definitly wouldnt get broken into then.

Clifford alarms are good too, but even your basic immobiliser if wired in correctly will stop it getting stolen.

RIK said:
yeah we can get a post..but we decided on a gate instead but the welders on holiday so we havent got one yet :(

lol get both, u can open a gate lol

motion lights out front... bloody annoying for the neighbours but at least they'll run off when it goes off...

i know im a light sleeper so if i heard someone outside i'd be right out of bed...

i have motion sensor light and camera setup out front(got them when the bages got nicked)..and the standard NATS for security atm

i have found a cheap clifford 650 fitted for £350..ive mailed them asking if they can fit to my car,

G_Man said:
Maybe he had a k12, and knew about the curse, and told u it was going to break?

lol

nah the curse means someone is going to crash into you, not that the car breaks. Rik's already been struck with the curse.

Personally id go with either the great big 'fit your whole head in its mouth' Psycho mutt. I know if I was a thieving tow-rag, I would brown it if I came face to face with teeth and drool. Alternatively, fashion some sort of tripwire affair out of fishing line, one end fixed, the other leading to your bedroom window, where it is attached to lots of empty beer cans. If the cans rattle in the middle of the night, introduce the culprits to your new nine-iron or if you prefer your 2x4 with rusty nails.

Whilst on the fishing line one, one of my mates had his shed (of the garden verity, not a Vauxhall) broken into several times. He came up with the idea if three lengths of fishing line across the door, two at face height, and one at balls height. Each line had 10 triple hooks (look like mini grappling hooks as seen on spy films) fixes at intervals along each line.

The shed got broken into again, but nothing disappeared except the three lines. Never had a problem since.

You could think about razors under the door handles. or secret kill switches, or make some kind of second key setup, or take off dizzy cap ant leads at night, or just unplug it.

I know, hire the local nutjob to 'exchange pleasantries' with him (pull his arms off and ram them where only the best of proctologists could reach).

Ahh the posibilities are endless.

mr.grassie said:
Personally id go with either the great big 'fit your whole head in its mouth' Psycho mutt. I know if I was a thieving tow-rag, I would brown it if I came face to face with teeth and drool. Alternatively, fashion some sort of tripwire affair out of fishing line, one end fixed, the other leading to your bedroom window, where it is attached to lots of empty beer cans. If the cans rattle in the middle of the night, introduce the culprits to your new nine-iron or if you prefer your 2x4 with rusty nails.

Whilst on the fishing line one, one of my mates had his shed (of the garden verity, not a Vauxhall) broken into several times. He came up with the idea if three lengths of fishing line across the door, two at face height, and one at balls height. Each line had 10 triple hooks (look like mini grappling hooks as seen on spy films) fixes at intervals along each line.

The shed got broken into again, but nothing disappeared except the three lines. Never had a problem since.

You could think about razors under the door handles. or secret kill switches, or make some kind of second key setup, or take off dizzy cap ant leads at night, or just unplug it.

I know, hire the local nutjob to 'exchange pleasantries' with him (pull his arms off and ram them where only the best of proctologists could reach).

Ahh the posibilities are endless.

hahaha classic....:laugh:

saying on a forum on in magazines what alarm you have got is kinda stupid imo, because theives will know what to expect and come prepared

what you need is what they have in south africa those ankle buster super knives that flyout from the sides. or flame throwers front sides and rears :D

Lol, loving the ideas to keep the thieving toe-rags at bay. How about Claymore anti-personnel mines (think Swordfish, with all the ball bearings flying about) rigged to trip wires on the drive? Or, if you prefer to tackle the scallys hand-to-hand, flashbangs and a machete? All available from your friendly local arms dealer for very modest prices :)

RIK said:
i think the air rifle is the best one yet tbh

I do talk sence ;) Go for it! Just dont buy one from a funfair as you probably end up hitting your car and not the thief.

Back