renault sport.what you think?

I love the clio sports, but unfortunately i like the old shape better!!!!! Would still get 1 tho!!! :D

Apparently although it now has 198 BHP, it is still slower than the older one. Not sure on the look of them yet, think they will grow on me though like the older ones did. :)

yeah,,most people dont like new cars because new design is abit strange at first.

the new scoobie,,i hated but now love
the k12 i hated but now i love
now i iust ttake more time to look at new cars and realise they arnt so bad at all

id ave one, safe to say they will be very swift, however i dont think id pay with my money to get one if you know what i mean, there are better ways to spend that kind of money

Davey C said:
id ave one, safe to say they will be very swift, however i dont think id pay with my money to get one if you know what i mean, there are better ways to spend that kind of money

oh yeah deffinatly..do you think if i had 10k cash i would buy what i did,,lol
i just used somone elses :D

i would be looking a gt-r's for that money :D (a real car)

personally, working for the company and seeing the current state of play with the electronics...i wouldnt, The technology is there, but the build quality isnt. The wiring and hardware used is not up to standard!

Daz :alien:

Impressive stats. Its aerodynamic drag is much better than the K10. Quite serious specifications in all aspects really. It lookes like you would really have to rev it to make it go, but in any case it will not hang about, nice!!

micra man said:
Apparently although it now has 198 BHP, it is still slower than the older one. Not sure on the look of them yet, think they will grow on me though like the older ones did. :)

And its slower because:

Gross vehicle weight (GVW) 1,690kg

That is one overweight car!

Unladen kerb weight 1,240...... Not quite 1600!! Still amazingly heavy.

Don't like the new clios, my aunt (of 40 years old) drives a 2L Clio Sport, I've had ago and I was like.......wow....you can feel the power, she's also selling, if I can afford it I'm having it

Pic

Was bought like that pretty cheap too!

the k12 has kinnda got one..wer the bumper goes up in the midle,,i bet you could get one to fit i there

Mark said:
I'd rather get a clio V6, they have dropped a lot in price now :)

yeah looks better than the new one and is abit "raw"...not very practicle tho

its so heavy because of all the impact bars and "safety zones" Most infact 90% of the body is plastic to save weight because Renault are so safety concious at the minute that all their cars have massive impact bars and are heavy mother truckers!

Back