• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Red GX 'Betty'

One last picture before bed :D
image.jpg

panhard rod?
Plus the driver weighs down the drivers side
Only at the front, I don't know why but the drivers side sits lower at the front even when nobody is sat inside. Ill show you at Bristol. I even trided changing the suspension struts over but it's still the same :/

Only at the front, I don't know why but the drivers side sits lower at the front even when nobody is sat inside. Ill show you at Bristol. I even trided changing the suspension struts over but it's still the same :/
Steering column, pedals, brake cylinders and most of the engine weight is on the drivers side, as Andy says, coilovers and custom weighted springs is only way to 100% cure it. or you could raise the bottom spring perch up 5mm or so to put a little preload onto the frobt right spring seeing as you've got matiz fronts?

My dad made me a propper decat today instead of the old banged out cat that was rattling. Should hopefully fit it at work tomorrow so I can get rid of the annoying rattle! :)
image.jpg

I don't see how a coilpack pipe decat is a problem with it's tiny bore size when you're on a standard system anyway.

Found somewhere that said they can swap the pistons over on the rods for £30 so the engine is coming out today!! Got some parts trickling in for the swap over now :)
image.jpg

nah,its just carbon scott :)
Ah right, I thought it was something drastically bad lol.

I'm actually getting somwhere with all this now, pistons should hopefully be getting getting swapped on the rods tomorrow if I can get a lift to the place cos I have no car :(

Back