Pimp My Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overhaulin' all the way!

According to the ad, the bumpers need repair, wonder if that's through poor driving or poor work on it..

They didn't even spray the engine bay, or touch security if it's been nicked!

always known that they dont touch the engine, unless the car is pretty much undriveable, then they just go and buy a brand new car and pimp that?!? WTF

This was on ebay awhile ago.The car got broken into and all the audio etc got stolen.No wonder they didnt take the car,look at it LOL

It is silly, a friend of a friend owned the beetle that was on it, left the engine totally standard, didn't do anything to it and it died a few weeks later - pimp!

omg that is sooo crap! i could do a better job! that is supposed to be professionals! that is just wrong, they got it wrong.

Doubt it. if it looks good for TV, that's probably enough.

are they blind?
who in their right mind would drive that?

should be "begger my ride"

i hate the british show, its all show and no go. in america they shuv a 6.0l v8 in a camper van the maybe shuv a tv in it and some fancy paintwork. the point is, its got a new engine...... not a rusty old fart bucket thats not gonna last till the end of filming...

Pimp My Ride is such a crap show. They take a car and make it so distasteful when you could tidy it up and have it looking presentable for a lot less than it'd cost them to do what they do.

Glad they haven't gotten their grubby paws on my car. I'd cry if they did anything like that to my trusty steed.

that car use to live half a mile from my house, the bloke that owned it never ever drove it and left it parked on the street for ages.

Mike

The ONLY nice ride they ever pimped;

pimp%20my%20ride%20uk%20after.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back