out with a bang

Layla

Deactivated Account
well, as some of you know, i FINALLY got the kind of break ive been wanting for quite some time, and im off to face the big bad world of publishing.
There's a heafty cheque at the end of it, but apart from this its worth more to me than most of you will ever understand.
so i am sure you will understand that this MUST come first, ive just got to have a go at it, see if im worth all my dreams.
So, guys, be good, dont mess the mods around, they are only doing their jobs, and maybe i'll see you all at the end of the road.
All my love
Layla

and as promised

BANG

Well it's nice that your taking it seriously, thats always a good way forward. Good luck hun, hope you still manage to come on msn and chat from time to time!!!

hope it all goes well ;) you don't have to leave the micra relm thou?

i hope you have a nice laptop to type on :D nothing is better than going out to the middle of a feild somewhere with a laptop to get the creative juices flowin ;)

erm ok manda you'l b bk u cant keep away from my sxy bum b**** lmao nah man good luck take car see u round shields in your snot and remember me when your famous btw what did u want me to be free on august 12th?

Good luck with it, fingers crossed something comes of it. Getting a book written and published is one thing, but getting it noticed is another!

What will it be about? Let us know when its available :)

sorry to hijack this thread but omg layla, ian, john some1 else agress the mystical muttins r evil look at krians avaiter :D

Retepetsir said:
I will buy your book, if you actually point me to it.

yea same here.....

and then i'm taking it straight back if it has no micras in it :p

Back