Nova'd micra on ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i reckon, if that was tidied up a bit, get rid of the stripes, it could look quite good.

the body kit, exhaust and some other bits look ok, but yeh the spoiler and strips look abit stupid....imo

It looks like it could be well done, but the bumpers just don't suit the car IMO.
Needs a boxy kit to go with the car's lines.

i had a lot to say on that vehicle but im gonna keep my mouth shut lol no i dont like it but each to their own who am i to judge, its someones pride and joy i guess and they obviously worked hard on it.

spoiler and stripes are a no no. Altho i do like it's colour. Fair play matchin the interior, but big thumbs down for finishing it off with tatty poop seat covers!!!

as said above, get rid of the stripes. change the spoiler, get a decent set of alloys on it and slam it. And i reacon it shouldn't look too bad!

get rid of those hidious rear lights for a start, then as sed above the stripes, dont like the body kit really. but the guy's obviously put alot of work into it so respect to him for that, just a matter of different taste.

spoiler and stripes are a no no. Altho i do like it's colour. Fair play matchin the interior, but big thumbs down for finishing it off with tatty poop seat covers!!!

as said above, get rid of the stripes. change the spoiler, get a decent set of alloys on it and slam it. And i reacon it shouldn't look too bad!

i really like the colour too :D i want a k11 that colour :D

Come on guys, This ain't Barryboys, No need to say this guy has failed.

Nothing wrong with a bit of constructive criticism but with all these "FAIL" comments, it's a bit strong!

Agreed, this isn't barryboys. Some of the posts have been removed. Alot of work has gone into that and although it might not be to everyone's taste, it's still someone's pride and joy. There's no other K10's i'm aware of with after market rear lights, and the colour is pretty nice too.

im amazed it did not come with lexus lights and a burberry baseball cap but fair play to the guy who did it he did put alot of work into it.

There's no other K10's i'm aware of with after market rear lights, and the colour is pretty nice too.

arnold: on your website....there was a micra with a rear skyline light converison! is that still around do you know?

Well I was gunna get some stripes like that but I think not now lol.
I quite like it, it does need some finishing though.

arnold: on your website....there was a micra with a rear skyline light converison! is that still around do you know?

Was there? I don't recall seeing that, and i took all the photos! The JAE, Donny & santa pod sections are now updated but there are a few galleries unavailable. Have another look through and see if you spot it!

i already did....all the "meets" aren't able to be clicked on. its on my phone....ill try and take a photo of it off my screen with the works camera...:p

quite good considering i took the picture of it off my phones screen lols

its has got the alan arnold bit in the bottom corner.....but i didn't get it in the photo

Attachments

• PC190007.JPG
    PC190007.JPG
    645.2 KB · Views: 155
haha!! that's my car, but someone's photoshopped it! I can see my PDA on the dashboard.

I have to admit (as i made a thread about this nto realising one existed) i hate the care lol. Cossie bumpers look terrible on fiesta's so how they though it would work on a micra, i don't know. The stripes look gaff, so i now know not to do them.

For teh eprson who said their surprised it didn't come with lexus lights, it does, just they've been horribly mutilated!

However, one day when i'm confident enough i'm going to try that LED skyline conversion for real, as that would look tasty i think!

oh my god! thats is aweful! why do people think that looks good..... its car like this that make k10's a laughing stock!

;)

and i only like those clear lights side by side, like this!

pod18.JPG

god that a ugly looking 2 :( i hate those rev 6 lights

not my cuppa T, but respect to the geezer, obviously alot of love and labour gone into that car ~ kudos..

I agree with Ronin_Kid, and if the Micra sell with all that gear inside for £500 it's a steal, but I will say the spoiler is a bit high, maybe if it was more over-lapping the rear windscreen would look better. Honestly he's done a good job.

I do reckon though half of the visits of the 471 are from MSC members.

I think he's gone a bit to far with the go faster stripes and that wing, seems like theirs 2 camps forming here in opinion to this car, I say this to you all : different horses for different courses :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back