No one touch the M25/M26 with a bargepole this evening...

James

Chairman
SURREY
trfc_sev1.gif

M25 Clockwise J5 - 6 (A21 Sevenoaks And M26 - A22 Godstone) The road is closed due to an accident. 14 miles of stationery traffic. Severe delays. Avoid.

KENT
trfc_sev1.gif

M26 Westbound J2a -J/W M25 (Wrotham - M25) The road is closed due to an incident on the M25. 11 miles of stationery traffic. Severe delays. Avoid.

M69/M1 J21 is also fun! That quater of leicester and the A47 has been completely rammed because of it, could be clear now tho.

this is a problem today. So many cars using the motorways. If theres a crash everything goes into chaos! I think they need to sort something out. A Crash on the M60 Manchester Ring Road can cause delays on 3 diff motorways at the same time. The whole of manchester becomes gridlock lol.

Bit like when that tanker blew up and closed it completely, they had to resurface it then. Although i wasnt happy at the time, waiting in victoria bus station for a coach to edinburgh at 2 in the morning, we soon found out that the bloke died and changed the mood completely, we didnt care what time we got there then.

Anyways, must have been a bad fire! just better be cleared by tomorrow or im taking the scenic route to oxford!!

It doesn't even affect you :p Its clockwise from the M26 to the A22, you'll join on the M23 so its finished at the junction before you

James said:
It doesn't even affect you :p Its clockwise from the M26 to the A22, you'll join on the M23 so its finished at the junction before you

I usually join at the dorking / leatherhead junction! saves about 25 miles! Only usually go via the m23 when im heading towards fusion motorsports HQ lol

Well in that case it wouldn't affect you in the slightest lol

It's all clear now anyway, i just used it to get to work :)

Tyne Bridge north bound was closed yesterday too, was stuck in tailbacks all the way to gateshead stadium and there was a few miles behind me too.

Some amazing sheds getting into town at 6pm though :D

Back