Nissan Micra Dash Tray/Container

Anyone remember as a kid, someone would throw something and shout scrambles and anyone around would instantly go for it.

**SCRAMBLES**

hahahaha

Dash

Blimey word soon gets around!, I have two actually and a Cup holder winging its way from Japan as we speak. Will be interesting to see how this goes after the last cup holder scarmble fest!!!

Paul.

yeah spotted this last night...forgot to post up :D (honest) would go for it myself but i need it to be a little different, and hacking up an original i fear would be frowned upon. Was wondering though if it was anyone on here selling it.

Dash

No hacking up needed, juts fits on top of the dash and held on with double sided tape or strong Velcro.

It is me selling it, and also Cup holder for in dash below the stereo.

Paul.

palmerp said:
No hacking up needed, juts fits on top of the dash and held on with double sided tape or strong Velcro.

It is me selling it, and also Cup holder for in dash below the stereo.

Paul.

very true...was after one for ages.

It would be me doing the cutting as ive got a few ideas for that dash area ...which means both items cant occupy the same space and stay in one piece and i dont want to be damaging an original. :(

goldstar0011 said:
Anyone remember as a kid, someone would throw something and shout scrambles and anyone around would instantly go for it.

**SCRAMBLES**

hahahaha

yeah, and you always used to fake it by twitching your hard... and someone always grabbed one :p

much better when you involve alchohol! :D

Back