Ex. Club Member
What you all think?
15" Rota grids,gunmetal with a polished lip with 195/45's

Attachments

• DSC00089.JPG
    DSC00089.JPG
    304.2 KB · Views: 247
lovely! look superb!

quite similar to the enkeis i bought for my k10- decided 7x15 was a touch large though for a 1.0 LS!

how do you rate the finish of rotas? I've always been impressed with them for the price

they are perfect.......... no other word..

the man at bush tyres (after fitting a set of toyo t1R's) said they were the lightest wheel he had ever seen, and that he didnt even have to balance one of them due to it being made so well..

incredible wheel....

rota-slipstreams 7jx15

Rotas are great yeah this is my third set I've bought. . .
750euros with tyres
There actually rota grids think the slipstream have 2 extra spokes
I had 5zigen 14's on it and these 15's are lighter,steering is as if there 13's on it the car feels like new.

very nice indeed. those are the wheels, in that colour that i'd chosen for my car. although buying new wheels and tyres isn't at the top of my list of priorities.
raceworx has just had a set of these in black 17" for his N15gti.

yep, and they do look very nice in the flesh however he needs to lower that beasty...lol

it looks like a tractor at the mo, but im sure, knowing raceworx, hell have that sorted in no time....

Oh my goodness

these ARE the nicest alloys I have ever seen in my life!!!

they really do suit the car and cheer it up as it has been crying out for new wheels. . .thanks for the coments lads

@speedle st is running perfect hav'nt had any problems except for the clutch after a few trackdays.its not an everyday car and is kept well serviced. . .I actually don't have to look under the bonnet unless i'm checking levels or changing somthing(pipework etc.)

Back