Micra k11 turbo conversion help ??

search 'How to Turbo your car - quick version' by mightymods on youtube.
Google is your friend.

I need help on what parts to use to turbo a micra k11,
And what turbo can be used on low boost? What to do ?
If you're asking this many questions, you're a long way off having a sucessful turbo build.

It's not a case of "bolt a turbo and off you go".

my GT1549 turbo was from a 2.2D almera mate, the diesel wastegate actuators are usually vacuum operated tho (you will need to fit a pressure type one)

Thanks frank, I will keep to td04 0r a saab t25 turbo ? What bolts in the engine for oil feedin the turbo do u know what size ? Thanks frank

you best ask stani if its highport or lowport abdul, and my TD05 oil feed has banjo fittings each end, and m10 banjo bolt i believe :) (1/8" bspt banjo bolt on the head)

P7040146.JPG

Azzy read my blog its all there if using a TD04. Im using an RB fuel rail with 370cc injectors and subaru forester oil feed (banjo at turbo and the usual 4 way block joints at the head)

I have a wolf mig welder with gas is that ok to weld turbo flange on mani ? Also can I use that to make a fuel rail weld ?
a hobby mig is too small for welding a cast mani really mate, but would weld the rail ok tho (they are awkward to weld without getting leaks tho !)

I need a manifold plus any t25 flange welded on or td04 welded on, I don't mind I will also need a fuel rail made to take sr injectors

Back