Janspeed Vs Ashley Competition exhaust

I have a Janspeed on my almera gti and its way too rasppy...imo

I would go for the Ashley as i hate the Janspeed lol

both pritty much the same..just one is branded janspeed and the other ashley...fair engough the back box style is diffrent, but thats it. they will both sound the same as they both have the same centre section with a silancer.

with the back box, the janspeed sits properly and the ashley has to be modified otherwide it sits to one side doesn't it?

yearh ashley one sits to the left, or the right...can be ither way lol...due to the hangers beeing crap. i had to bend mine (witch didnt work) so i just cabled tied it so it sat in the middle of the bumper hole :D

Or you can do what I did, get a cherry bomb, weld a tip of choice on it, measure up the brackets and hey presto a custom exhaust.

Attachments

• Cherry Bomb + Ripspeed Tip Welded..JPG
    Cherry Bomb + Ripspeed Tip Welded..JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Exhaust.jpg
    Exhaust.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 135
they both a similar performance and sound then

yes...insted of an off the shelf system, you could get one custom made by an exhaust fabricator...they will make you a stianless cat back for around £100, thats if you supply a universal back box (£50) so all in all £150...

my backbox cost me £30 and a cup of tea, the centre section was off raceworx and cant rmember how much it was and my janspeed manifold (my brand new one not this hunk of rust i have sat in my garden) was awesome when it was on. little bit on the loud side, but later found thats cos my centre cat had nothing in it (so it was technicaly straight through)

Back