HUDE!! pics from the petrol plant explosion!! 56K no chance!!

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
buncefield1_big.jpg

buncefield2_big.jpg

buncefield3_big.jpg

buncefield4_big.jpg

buncefield8_big.jpg

buncefield9_big.jpg

buncefield10_big.jpg

buncefield11_big.jpg

buncefield12_big.jpg

buncefield13_big.jpg

buncefield14_big.jpg

buncefield15_big.jpg

buncefield16_big.jpg

there very impressive photo's.

I use to work for a company which does deliveries with city link and we had a customer (very angry) complaining because they were refusing to delivery his parcel. the reason was his box was at the depot which is just across the road from the fire and the place had to be abbondoned for some time - can you beleive it! LOL

Very impressive!! slightly exceeding the 800x600 limit tho lol but its christmas

Truly amazing I drove around this estate when it opened back up to the public last weekend. It was still as crazy then as in those pics. I cannot describe how messed up it is. Its uttely uttely nuts.

i think its a shame :( all that fuel gone! could have run my micra for eva!!

still very scfi post apocalyptic landscape now with all those burn out cars upside down and no one arround... very creepy :)

micra man said:
Impressive pictures but quite scary to see the damage it caused. :s
One news programme claimed it was the biggest ever explosion in the UK in peacetime, making it bigger than the Dow chemical factory that blew up in 1976 and put out the windows on both sides of houses several miles away. The other thing that gobsmacked me was all the cars that'd been parked nearby had their bodypanels completely dished in; the only other thing I've seen that on in the news is carbomb attacks and it's almost always cars that were within 100yds of the bomb.

Amazing pictures, I spent a good hour looking at them earlier. One of the guys in the office mentioned Northgate and how their headquarters had been damaged. Apparently the backup generator was 'blown through the building' in the explosion and it was partially underground he said.

More pics and info here: http://cryptome.org/hemel-eyeball.htm

Back