Help??

Stani1029

Club Member
i want a set of these arches if the price is right, anyhelp is appreciated as to where i can get them...

2973667202a9863946348o.jpg

only from Japan, and with the current currency situation they are gonna be even more expensive than usual as they arent cheap to start with. :)

They were 41000 Yen last time in checked iirc which at this moment in time is about £316...and thats before shipping inside Japan etc (as i seem to remember they dont deal outside of Japan)...then youd need international shipping, customs etc etc.

They are 25mm wide btw and i suppose you wouldnt be painting them, so they may balance out in cost :)

i would happily pay up to £500 for these as long as thats to my door, i thought they would be more! any idea of a website or that?? cheers mate

i have a similar set that i was going to use, i got them imported from japan they stand me £150 so i only want that plus postage. They are new, few minor scuff from shipping Heres a few pics:

arches.JPG

back van.JPG

Will get more photos if you need.

i havent got a site link to hand at the moment, they are made by devise though...easiest way ive found is to assume it'll cost double, as it gives you a good worst case :) , especially if the items are potentially fragile as you need more packaging to protect them.

Just remeber to include Import Duty and VAT to your estimates so you dont get an extra suprise :)

Yeah i have 4 mate, erm heres anouther pic i found will get more later, on msn if you got any more questions

front side.JPG

Im currently after borrowing a set of the nismo / mulholland ones again for a project.. Would paint some for somebody,If they let me borrow them for a week...

^^^^These^^^^ are Genuine WALD arches..

And Ive got a complete WALD kit now, including these arches. Im intending on offering a range of kits for the K11 very soon.

..and If I had any premesis in Japan, Id probably be over there now chasing the women..! lol

Im currently after borrowing a set of the nismo / mulholland ones again for a project.. Would paint some for somebody,If they let me borrow them for a week...

^^^^These^^^^ are Genuine WALD arches..

And Ive got a complete WALD kit now, including these arches. Im intending on offering a range of kits for the K11 very soon.

..and If I had any premesis in Japan, Id probably be over there now chasing the women..! lol

would that be my set by any chance?...lol

ok, if i can remove them from my car (theyre rivveted on atm.) one of them does need some repair work on the inside lower lip (not that its needed) but by all means.

ill sort some stuff out in the next week matey..

EDIT!!
actualy thinking about it, theyre not realy in good enough condition to copy as you would just have a copy of a bodged set of arches..lol

Oh yeah :wasntme:

Surely someone could pocket quite a tidy amount from copying some sets, sell like hot cakes on ere wouldnt they.

Back