Gt. Yarmouth

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
How nuts is that place for modified cars?

Or at least it was on sunday night just gone.

80% of the cars driving up and down the sea front were modded, and there were just hundreds parked up further down. Mad!

Don't know if it was an orginised cruise or if it's like that all the time. Someone must know?

yea its a heavy modding place down there, saw a little gang of R5 GTTs down there done up, and a few VDub busses, even a bright purple reliant lol

that seems like the normal scene with most of the popular seasides nowadays.

local residents must have been swearing everyday. lol

yea its a heavy modding place down there, saw a little gang of R5 GTTs down there done up, and a few VDub busses, even a bright purple reliant lol

There was a R5 GTT with an intercooler mounted about a foot in front of the car fwn. Lol!

There was a R5 GTT with an intercooler mounted about a foot in front of the car fwn. Lol!

lol probably the same one then :D with so many modded cars you have to do something really stupid to stand out lol

like using your intercooler as a bumper

How nuts is that place for modified cars?

Or at least it was on sunday night just gone.

80% of the cars driving up and down the sea front were modded, and there were just hundreds parked up further down. Mad!

Don't know if it was an orginised cruise or if it's like that all the time. Someone must know?

where abouts is this gt yarmouth?

map.png
Where the dot is,.

i went there and there was a saxo with star shaped backboxs...and a hummer H2 with 24 inch spinners with lambo doors on the front and suicide lambo on the back :S

lol puntos my mates got 1 said its well quick coz its a 1.2 it would p**s all over me...its an 8v struggled to do 60..he said coz its got a massive install.....what a football and some football boots?

Sundays is always a big turn out down Yarmouth. I go up there every sunday and the turn outs are getting bigger and bigger! If you saw a large group of cars down the side of the front outside the Log Flume,that was my car club :)

I didnt see you down there? What car were you in?

Sundays is always a big turn out down Yarmouth. I go up there every sunday and the turn outs are getting bigger and bigger! If you saw a large group of cars down the side of the front outside the Log Flume,that was my car club :)

I didnt see you down there? What car were you in?
Was in this dude,

low-1.jpg

I was gonna put a post on here tbh, seeing if there was anything going off there over the weekend.

But I thought it would be a bit of a long shot and noone would be bothered about doing anything lol!

How wrong was I?! lol.

my grandparent live there,and when we go there my dad says hes never seen such a bunch of kev,d up s**t boxes in his life lol,"they look like they ram raided halfrauds"lol
but then he will do a fly by in his hks scoobie spitting fire and banging off the limiter lol

Back