grrr vandals

Tell the police mate. If they fit that plate and rack up fines, you need something to back you up. Sorry to hear that though, stupid gits need shooting

Thats annoying mate! Just make sure you report as arnold said you don't want a load or speeding and parking tickets!

ive reported and now the plates are classed as stolen.....but what if i pay out now for new wipers and plate and they just do it again they will never get caught.

ive reported and now the plates are classed as stolen.....but what if i pay out now for new wipers and plate and they just do it again they will never get caught.

Stick some sorta electric shock thing on it...like solder a wire underneth with a high current flowing to it

Oh i forgot, we live in the UK...we must let them win and carry on with their ways

One night, just sleep in the boot with it slightly open and when they come back scare the #### outta them!

Oh i forgot, they will probably have a knife...

thats what i thought modded but i havent given anyone a reason? unless its just out of spite or someone just does not like me? how much would one of thoses car alarms cost?

Its probably just some ####s doing it out of jelousy cause they only have corsas :p lol. Alarms are fairly cheap, check out ebay.

ive just spoke to my mum and she says that if i get an alarm i wouldnt go off if someone was taking my reg plates or wipers off

ive just spoke to my mum and she says that if i get an alarm i wouldnt go off if someone was taking my reg plates or wipers off

Depends how sensitive you set the shock sensor. Mine would have done if someone had done that to mine

ive thought about it and im gona replace the wipers and put another plate on and try to forget about it. ive told the police they have a report...and thats it ...useless. but if it happens again ill call the police and they should take it more seriously because then it is defineatly a personal atack. ant then i think it will be alarm time. but i swear if i ever find out who it is then i will get the paint stripper out. i thought i caught them last night..some one come round the corner and parked behind a car that was behind mine and turned its lights off but hads the interior light on...stayed for about 10 mins. i kept looking thought my window so im not sure if they saw me but then they drove away. anyway ill keep my eyes open and ill keep u posted on anymore vandalism and what the police say about it. but if any of you see my plate anywhere let me know nbecause it is currently stolen. which is good because they are treating it more seriously than criminal damage because they actually took the bits with them

arnold how much was your alarm?

i had a guy in my work the otherday who had his plates stolen and i wasmaking new ones and he told me that when he reported it to the police they had just recived a phone call saying someone had filled up there car and drove off from a station you can get anti theft bolts and plates that shatter when you try to take them off

i had a guy in my work the otherday who had his plates stolen and i wasmaking new ones and he told me that when he reported it to the police they had just recived a phone call saying someone had filled up there car and drove off from a station you can get anti theft bolts and plates that shatter when you try to take them off

Yes but there seems to be a crazy for chavs to find modded cars with these and shatter them for a laugh

i suppose cover the plate in aids and razorblades that'll teach them :p
nah just kidding i dont wish that on any one no matter how scummy they are

Theres no real point in fitting a proximity alarm tbh. If you want it to go off when someones staning close to it ti will go off every time someone is parked next to it or walking by which will get really annoying.

Anyway it takes a split second to break wipers and break plates.

Getting a proximity alarm is just a wast of at the minimum £30 d.i.y ro 100+ if getting it fitted.

If it keeps happening maybe it could end up being cheaper to move house! no im just being silly again....

Thats a pretty cheeky blag though, stealing someones number plates to steal petrol, but youve kinda got to wonder why when petrol is so cheap at the moment, if they got caught the fine would be so out of proportion, but then i suppose thats free-loading a*******s for you!

im just gutted and its such a confusing crime....why snap the wipers and take them?? were they just ####ed up or did they want to take me off the road...im so confused and upset about it...its not a reli expenive job but if it happens agen then it may stop me from driving. i got new wipers today but someone told me that my wiper linkage may be broken which could be abig job but ive tried the wipers and they work so hopefully it was just a one off petty vandalism

its just really upset me because i cant explain why i deserved it. but people go through this everyday and it makes me gladf about my career ambitions to join the police

im sorry if some of you think im pathetic. but i cant get over this. anyone that has been a victim of crime will understand. its just ####ed my whole day up by maiing it so i cant drive.

Don't look into too much, kids do these things for ####s and giggles.

You get chavs that'll go along a whole street a break everyones wing mirrors and window wipers off, or let down their tyres.

I know it's a horrible thing to happen, but it could of been worse, and the police have far more important things to worry about (rape, drugs, knifing's etc) then some broken window wipers and a stolen number plate. And you've declared the number plate.

i had a chav knock my mirror off my primera and that was heated and electric lol so i picked up the bits and with the powers of super duper glue i stuck it back together lmao i was gettin rid of it anyway

Back