going custom.

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
bin lookin 4 body kit 4 my k10 4 a while now n havnt come up wid anything, i was thinking about going custom, i dnt mind puttin in the hard work in makin it but would i be better of holding out untill i eventualy find a body kit?

I thk mcra mn hs a fl bdy kt fr sle, try askn hm abt it.
- To avoid misunderstandings, please don't use 'txt spk' and ensure your post is relatively typo-free

Micra Mans kit went.

That was a beautiful kit though!!! Wish I saw it in real life tho :(

I believe the Nova Kits can be made to fit......your best bet is to speak to (Dan) Micra Man, his custom K10 was amazing!!! I think that was part Nova ?!?!?

the nova bumpers are the closet fit for the k10 rear bumpes from the nova require a little mofication to fit and front ones require slightly more the width of the bumpers is pretty much perfect but the length at the sides is what needs sorting as the nova bumpers dont go as far back as k10 ones. very very easy job for someone with some fibre glass skill. i also found that honda crx del sol side skirts are almost the exact same length as the k10 so these would be a good bet for the k10 as the nova side skirts are too short IIRC :)

there are lots of kits for the k10 but the only way youll get one is to watch on here on ebay and check your local scrap yards, ive found 3 complete kits in the time i had my k10 over a 5 year peroid they are out there just require alot of patience and dedication to find :)

but go witht he nova option mate lots avaliable of the shelf and very cheap on ebay

Depending on your location Melton Firbe Glass who first fitted the Kit to Dan's old Micra could fit you almost anything to a K10 which would be fitted better then factory.

Just select parts from cars of similiar sizes and dimensions and he'll adapt it to fit, even larger kits can be cut down, but this can cause more work and of course more cost.

Then if you want it spraying Barwell can do this for you, in fact the 2 work togehter for bodykit and respraying services.

I supply you the contact details if you wish.

thanks
Kev

Back