Gauge Sender Fitting

solarice

Ex. Club Member
where do you think the best place would be to mount Oil Temp and Oil Pressure senders. A few ways im aware of are:

1. Sandwich Plate.
2. Blanking Plug at front of the engine.
3. Patching it into the existing oil pressure sender.

I was originally thinking of using the oil galley port at the front for the pressure sender (so i dont disturb the existing) but i cant think of where to put the oil temp...so im open to ideas for fitting both.

Nis and others this is mainly for you guys :)

You going for remote filter/oil cooler?
If you're going for either of those, then you can get a temp. sender fitting that you screw the finger into - this needs to go in the 'hot' side.

I believe that you can get sandwich plates with connections for senders, if so, then do that, but I thin ktha they are fairly pricey for what they are, the best way to do it really is to do a remote filter, you can then plumb in the temp. sender in teh hose leading to the filter and they remote filter heads can be purchased with a blank plate that you can tap a hile for a pressure senbder.

actually looking at prices it would probably be easier to use a relocation kit...mmm looks like i may be spend some more money lol.

Nay, you can do a cooler and relocation with all piping and fittings for sub £100, never pay for a kit

Back