Exhaust whistle

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Whilst on one of my boredom fueled, crap buying, spending sprees I got one of these turbo whistle to go up the exhaust.
Sound clip to follow. I know it is pointless but it might sound good, lol.
DSC00051.jpg

a mate of mine got one of those things lol

sounded like an old fashioned kettle boiling with the way it whistled!!!

hopefuly itl sound better on your car :)

This cost me £9 lol, seemed like a laugh, I'm gunna sell it on.

This is a cut away pic I just made to show you how restrictive it is in the pipe:
DSC00052.jpg

You could have bought a decent air filter or something with all the money you've wasted recently!

Dont have to go forstuff that you know works, kindve boring then! Just not stuff thats blatantly crap (didnt know i could say the c word)

The reason I got it was to restrict the flow from the cherry bomb and shut it up a bit, the turbo sound would have been a bonus, didn't work though.

i must say i bought one two year ago i felt really imbarrised that i put it on lol sounded like a pile of pooh when i emailed them and complained they said that you can adjust the whistle pitch (as if i want a constant whistle comin out me rear end lol)

I've found a way to make it sound like a proper turbo spooling.
What you do is you take the little whistle bit... and throw it in the bin (see diagrams
whistle.jpg

closed-bin.jpg

You mean your going to raid the bin?

No I only binned the little bit in the middle, the problem was the hole was far too small and gave a high pitched whistle, with the bigger hole in the middle it sounds more turbiney.

Back