Excessive Insurance Quote

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Does anyone think the attached quote from confused is slightly excessive??

Attachments

• rx7 quote.jpg
    rx7 quote.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 192
someone thinking of getting another car? My mate got a quote on a silvia and it came back at £99,999. The company only does it so they dont show up as a none quoter!

Thinking of getting another car, but not an RX-7, just thought i'd get a quote as a mate at work got quoted on his for £391

Just want a nice motorway car, either a Primera or a Mondeo, although I found the MKII Mondoe slightly uncomfotable to drive when I did an airport run. Although the MKIII Mondeo was nice and comfortable.

But after chatting with Ed think I'm gonna start saving for a Primera.

haha you sure you didnt put your a 2 year old with 4 points and multiple existing claims??

hate that because your 22 your more 'liable' to have a crash. im 18 and paying through my nose for something that 'might' happen!

When I've built up some funds for a primera, yep, Guess I will be, shame really, but don't really drive it much anymore, bored of it, TBH I've lost all motivation in it, since it got broken into, and had everything nicked, I just cant be bothered with it. I think it's best if it goes onto someone else who can look after it better than me

get the mondeo, love them cars! :)

I love the fact that legal cover is still costing you £22 extra on that quote! LOL

nah that seems about right, lol...only as ive done a few (on different sites) for mine and they all come back as declined...guess the main ones dont like the idea of a forced micra. :)

Those sites are just aggregates, basically it's to get money from brokers and not to get you the best deal.

Best bet for anything modified is go to the insurance brokers direct and see what they'll do for you.

I know of a broker who's definetly worth talking to, but I'm not saying who as I have been involved in the start up of it (IT kit).I feel its unfair on the club to advertise for free.

I hear vectra's are quite a good buy, 2.2 Dti Auto saloon's for instance, five years old, four grand 68thousand miles, good buy :p

Back