Cheap Webber Carb on EBAY

D

Djdr1veB1

Ebay item number 8034124551

Bit of a bargain brand new wth full fitting kit!!!!

The joys of ebay!!!

Someones gona have a result!

May you be forgiven matty!!!

There's a big difference from being a KENT boy than an Essex boy!!! I'm Bluewater not Lakeside!

I've never once worn white socks with black shoes and though the girls in Dartford might as well be from Essex us lads ae proud of the fact we hail from the garden of England rather than the estuary!
LOL

Surely someone must want this carb!

Djdr1veB1 said:

There's a big difference from being a KENT boy than an Essex boy!!! I'm Bluewater not Lakeside!

I've never once worn white socks with black shoes and though the girls in Dartford might as well be from Essex us lads ae proud of the fact we hail from the garden of England rather than the estuary!
LOL

ha ha :p and there i was thinking you were from the ghetto

ill keep an eye on the auction ;) on that note my mate is giving me a 34 twin choke that should fit on to the current webber plate if not it should be easy to machine one up for it ;)

Djdr1veB1 said:

LOL

LMFAO at that post

That should give you a bit of Va Va Voom! gonna have another stab at the seats as i've taken a study day today!!! How much diff do you reckon you'll get between a standard auto choke, a webber and a twin choke wou be interesting to know!!!

indeed im going to have the inlet manifold ported to improve the air flow as well so this should be interesting to see the results

he he my dad was born there too lived there for many years tis all in jest my friends :D i just like taking the mik outta dave, its a hobby :p

Back