• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Charlie

Andy you are awesome

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373635621.518956.jpg

Hopefully it's the same size :)

Didn't work on the car, my mum was taken to hospital.

Due to my mums ill health I'm not sure if I'll have the time to sort Charlie or even get to jae. I'll play it by ear but it's not my priority

I appreciate the sentiment but please no sympathy

Didn't work on the car, my mum was taken to hospital.

Due to my mums ill health I'm not sure if I'll have the time to sort Charlie or even get to jae. I'll play it by ear but it's not my priority

I appreciate the sentiment but please no sympathy
Well my car is done now, if I don't help you with yours what else will I play with?

Thanks for the offer Andy but I'm not going to be around, not with work and visiting my mum.

If anything changes I'll be all over it like a rash on a prostitute

Swap servos... go for a steady ride out just to blow the cobwebs out and come back.... I've got some twistys 200m down the road. I take mine out for it to play. But mine only lacks a tax disc

Luckily where my garage is its private road so I don't have to worry, apart from a couple of dogs that run free :)

But I want to go for a proper drive :(

Luckily where my garage is its private road so I don't have to worry, apart from a couple of dogs that run free :)

But I want to go for a proper drive :(
So do I :( I believe this is what causes the bitching
Just been ordered by Celina to sort Charlie out and sell the astra,
DO NOT... I repeat do not argue... march straight outvthe house. Picture the astra... ebay it now.... also get her to right it down and sign it

I know :( I paid £20 for them so I'll either sell them on or see if I can widen the holes safely

Doubt I'll be able to use them :(
You won't I'm afraid, you need the taper to centralise the wheel, and unless you have a milling machine... not safely anyway :(

Never had an issue with mine. As long as wheel is centred on the hub with correct size spigot rings then in my opinion, and everyone is entitled to one, they're fine.
As long as there is some positive centring.
Stick em on Ebay, no reserve, see what happens :)

Never had any experience with em myself.
Like the grayston 32mm wheels spacers... some say dangerous some say brilliant... but again no experience, no opinion :(

Those 32mm spacers worked well on my old almera gti, also I've not always had wheels centred on the hubs and never had an issue. Like my front wheels now which sit on a 5mm spacers ;)

Back