• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Charlie

In other news I got a quote for my wheels to be refurbed, £350 for all four and that includes straightening, welding (if they need it) and powder coating in a standard colour....

Not bad but I got these wheels for free

Yeah, because if you move it in same direction as the rotor arm the arm lines up with the ht lead protruding bits later in the engine revolution

Your car has a working engine, seats, seat belts and wheels.

I've got mot in August and still need tax and insurance.

Not only do I not have the time to get it all sorted I also don't have the money

Your car has a working engine, seats, seat belts and wheels.

I've got mot in August and still need tax and insurance.

Not only do I not have the time to get it all sorted I also don't have the money
If you need help I'll come over, it isn't too far... Have my own battery drill so twice as long drilling eh? Hopefully someone buys some stuff so you can at least have a driving car, even if it's not exactly how you wanted it...

yeh but im bust up inside :),,,,,,,and still i ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ride .

come on you gonna make it,,,,,,,,,,quick hit 20 push ups immediate. and if kid jumps on your back cause it resembles the sofa,smile and do 10 more :)

we all keep our engines going,you to

Cheers Andy but its other commitments that's taking all my time.

I'm sure I can get her on the road but will be a stretch if not at least I have a car to get me there in

Franks right karl. If it comes to it I'll come put your car together... or tow it with the scooby micra.... you and charlie WILL be there

Back