carburetor from R1

If your having to ask simply questions like that mate I wouldnt bother.

Everyone who says bike carbs are budget and cheap is lying. They cost alot to set up, to fit (if you can make a manifold yourself), getting right equipment. I dont see the point as well in putting carbs on an injection car. Need stuff like megasquirt really, wideband helps massively as well.

Have you considered an almera airbox and good manifold/exhaust set up?

I have done bike carbs on my k10 and I thought it was easy and simple by god was I wrong, been a money pit. Now giving up and doing a 1.3 k11 conversion in the winter.

L saw somewhere that MICR K1O and STEMI karbecema ai turbo there was quite a lot of photos, a tool is not just a problem rather need to know a hell of pops, must give vaha clear the air away from the driver jednotky.Nejsem extra mechanic but a lot of things you can do,

L saw somewhere that MICR K1O and STEMI karbecema ai turbo there was quite a lot of photos, a tool is not just a problem rather need to know a hell of pops, must give vaha clear the air away from the driver jednotky.Nejsem extra mechanic but a lot of things you can do,
I presume you are on about porks bike carbed turbo?

K10s are different from k11s mate so not point comparing. K10s came with carbs from factories, the turbo marchs/micras came with the eccs throttle bodies all turbo nissans had in the late 80s...

Is there a power target you are after.

I think that is what you mean.

Back