IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2200.jpg

IMG_2201.jpg

Didnt take any more as i kept getting dodgy looks ha ha

They did! haha I had people coming upto me begging me to take a photo of their car....i thought the HC hoody kinda gave it away that i wasnt part of a mag. Perhaps they saw the massive tripod and got all excited lol

some nice cars but before i lose my bottom jaw to gravity can someone explain to me what the deal is with the car bras? what do they do!

Do people not realise how stupid their cars look with bonnet protectors on!

Whats the point of protecting paint work if its never going to be seen...

Some nice cars, i hate the dubs though :p

Some quality cars there, great photography once again mate.

May I ask a question, what is one the bonnet near the front on photos 2, 3 & 6? I've seen on quite a few motorshows you've done photo's for and wondered what the hell is it?

Some quality cars there, great photography once again mate.

May I ask a question, what is one the bonnet near the front on photos 2, 3 & 6? I've seen on quite a few motorshows you've done photo's for and wondered what the hell is it?

yeah thats a car bra supposed to protect the paint

car bra sounds like a good idea trudging down the motorway with your dappa new paint job, but surely it should come off at showtime?or is it a cool new accessory which is goin to be all the rage?must be alot of loose gravel up that way!

Even longer than a year and there not realy to protect the paint, it's more of a fashion just like JDM parts on our nissans it's also a cheep and cheerful way of copying triming the outside in leather which is also veery common with VAG's

Back