best micra poll!!

the best micra??

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
R

RIK

what shape micra do you like the best and why?,i own a k12 but must admit the k11 is the best one,,upto yet anyway

can this be made a sticky? and delete my other thread,as i made a fook up :(

Its got to be the K11 - must admit I think the K10 is cool too - I still hate the K12.... fookin ugly!

K10 super s looks the best imo, but i do like boxy cars, the k11 looks a bit too soft

k10's have balls

nissan went a bit gay in the 90's if you look at the car line up in the 80's its much better, nearly all modles had turboed cars in the range and much better looking factory bodykits with big ole sideskirts etc and agressive looking lower front splitter etc.

exactly ,,its the 00's now not the 80's or 90's cars need to change ther looks to sell

cars are getting better imo,,,,,as for turbo cars,jus wait for the skyline to come out,it may even have a super-turbo ive heard :)

K11 all the way, best in Super S / SR form. K10 Super S is nice and so is the K12 160SR, but the the K10 and K11 sportier versions are more original then the K12

EDIT: But i would never buy a K10, I would consider a K12

EDIT: Apart from an ST!

course the K10 is best :D because it came in Turbo and Super Turbo forms (so the most performance oriantated micra). It also was the last car in Europe to be badged as a Datsun so its got history too. :D

K10 is a classic, but K11 is the most reliable and looks the best, the K12 looks like a slapped arse :)

SteveoK11 said:
K10 is a classic, but K11 is the most reliable and looks the best, the K12 looks like a slapped arse :)

correct in my opinion... k10 is a classic and im getting more and more interested in the k10 since ive been on this forum..especially the super turbo etc.. k11 is too reliable if there is such a thing lol...some might say it looks too soft etc... im not sure....sr/ss look inviting... dnt no too much about the k12 so cant really comment.

k11 all the way, in super s/sr form :)

k10 super s looks nice tho, and the st is just the best micra ever made, but i still think k11 wins it for me.

and k12 just look wrong even the new ones, the hr16de is good tho but the rest of the car just didn't feel as fun to drive as my k11

hmm, is this a poll of which micra is best or is it simply a "which micra do you own"?

The introduction of the k11 Micra was great for small cars....nowt came close....everyone liked it's funky shape and it delivered far more than anyone expected. The 1.0 and 1.3 16v engines were solid and reliable and ride quality was way above that of it's class.....Thats why Im on the hunt for my 2nd one real soon.

SteveoK11 said:
K10 is a classic, but K11 is the most reliable

Is that fact? My K10's had no unexpected faults at all.. Fair enough its needed leads and stuff changing, but the K11 has that too - like all cars.

Ive heard the throttle bodies on the K11 tend to go wrong unexpectidly..

So surely the K10 is more reliable!

I never had throttle body problems on any 3 my K11's. Neither has my mate, my aunt and my cousin!

Looks like the K11 is killing it.

JayY said:
I never had throttle body problems on any 3 my K11's. Neither has my mate, my aunt and my cousin!

Looks like the K11 is killing it.

Ive seen lots of threads with people saying "Sounds like the throttle body needs changing!".. maybe in personal experience you've had no problems, but is it an overall k11 issue?

Then again, i recall people saying the K10 Carb sometimes needs changing but havent had personal experience of this.

Its a tricky one to call! The k11 will in the poll due to more people here owning it!

K11s can do more miles with less maintanance. better ignition systems and injection definately seems to have made them more reliable in the long run.

Ed said:
K11s can do more miles with less maintanance. better ignition systems and injection definately seems to have made them more reliable in the long run.

Reliable...

My Micra K10 has done 176,000...

Now thats a 'long run' if you ask me!

Lol.

K10 is the Daddy!!
simply cos it was the first Micra which led onto the other models.(My conversions) hehe
the shell (sills, underneathe) is more solid than the k11
Looks are good, much more meaner than the softy k11
As for the k12.. its a FROG simple as!

I've had k11's but they were no comparison:( not even a match to a K10 SS ride:)

I rest my case. :)

R05_Micra said:
looks like the K11 is comming out on top! :D

Correction...There are more K11 owners on this site than any other's...

SO of course the K11 will win the vote... Do another poll, what do you own...and it would be basicly the same results...The K10 is pure class, had mine for a year now, and no problems at all...The way your all saying you fixed your k10's up and maintanace...I haven't had a single problem...And hopefully never will...

Cheers!

Jim said:
hmm, is this a poll of which micra is best or is it simply a "which micra do you own"?

i voted k11 cos imo it is the best one,,

my k12 is very close tho and im sure wen more stuff comes out to buy for the k12 it will be a better car

I now have a K10 and a K11, Like them both!
K11 so I can ring its neck now and then and the K10 just for.. well I just wanted one!!!
Like them both - should be another option for both!

k10 looks old, and k12 is jst ugly (no offence to anyone whos got one)

so i say k11

Back