Anyone likely to see/talk to Kristian?

Robert

Ex. Club Member
Can you please find out what's going on with the smooth wings he's supposed to be sending me? Then PM me with the findings :)

He won't reply to PM's :mad:

ive sent my money through paypal for the whiteline strut brace off him...been trying to get in touch with him for a week! iam sure he will get back in touch soon...he has done before so its not like i dont trust him!

Its not on though really.

It was originally HIS idea to do the wings, and i accepted, and told him i need them within a week. He finished them about 2 weeks ago..

yearh i agree...iam abit ####ed off the fact i sent the money last week and i could have the strut brace by now! he could just be busy tho...buts its no exception!

lol he couldve ran off abroad with all the money :p

he could be ill, could have had a family berievment.

could have finished alans car and be having so much fun with it he forgot to do anything..lol

we dont know, so dont judge.

not meaning to add to this dilema or cause arguments, but im waiting for him to send some items. the cheque cleared a week ago or so!
im happy to wait! not in a rush or anything but just if he told me they would be sent in a month, id be happy knowing something than nothing!

naps

Hi,

Sorry to those affected..

But in addition to being let down by several curiors this week just gone, ive just had a very rough week.. especially this weekend..

We have some recent life or death problems with a close family member which escalated, this week..

Ive been very preoccupied with this and lack of sleep hasn't helped..

To those of you who still want your Items I will be sorting all deliveries this week..

If anybody wants a Complete refund.. then PM me and ill give send the moneis straight away..

Apologies again

Kristian, sorry to hear about your week! the strange thing is, it didnt seem like you not be in contact as your a very helpful, polite guy! just seemed strange, so i knew something was up!

i honestly dont mind that you havent sent the skirts yet! ive had items off you before and never had a probem ;)

thanks

Sorry to hear that Kristian, just frustrating to know that you've regularly been online and not replying to anything..

Can you try your hardest to get my wings here for thursday so i can get them on before the meet?

he could be ill, could have had a family berievment.

could have finished alans car and be having so much fun with it he forgot to do anything..lol

we dont know, so dont judge.

told ya....

dont bash this guy till youve met him, (then you can bash him all you like..) just kidding.

hes a saint. he drove from his house to mine (about 300miles or there abouts) to deliver some arches. hes brilliant and would let people down on purpose.

sorry to hear about this kristian... hope you and your family are ok again soon..

told ya....

dont bash this guy till youve met him, (then you can bash him all you like..) just kidding.

hes a saint. he drove from his house to mine (about 300miles or there abouts) to deliver some arches. hes brilliant and would let people down on purpose.

sorry to hear about this kristian... hope you and your family are ok again soon..

ill vouch for that! I know him quite well and a very good guy does not mess you about at all. Unfortunatly for him hes had more important things to attend to.

Back