Another nice young lady in a K11!!!

MICRASKYLINE

Ex. Club Member
This time it was a Red Super S and the car looked mint!!!

Spotted driving into the new estate near Bilborough College on the A6002 in Nottingham, was going to stop but heavy traffic at 4.45!!!

Dont think she is a member but you never know!!!

Yep, this is the mens singles club!

Not sure if your paying to get the members benefits or find a date these days ;) hehe

Should of known it would go way off topic!!

Imagine if the nice young lady was to see this, Will put her right off!!
WELCOME to the MSC (Men Sohorny Club)!!

If you are reading this then I am sorry!!!!:rolleyes:

thers one i see on my to and from work in a red super s/ sr,, very nice car

shes a fit blonde ,doesnt look the type to be on here tho :D

I think we should make a new rule that we can't post up about girls spotted in micras just because they were girls! They'll think we're desperate in the run up to tomorrow! :blush: :wasntme:

Ems said:
No gettin out of that 1 mate!!! Spill?!!

erm,,she looked like a busy woman and one that had no ospare time to go on the net?? lol

is that good enuff :D

im not single anyway so i cant look..:(

RIK said:
erm,,she looked like a busy woman and one that had no ospare time to go on the net?? lol

U dohnut lol!!

And don't sound too unhappy about not being unable to look lol!!!!!!

RIK said:

sum1 sounds unhappy.......................

wilsonian said:
No, if ur taken you can look just don't get caught!

You should only really have your eyes on one person! If you're checking out other people then maybe thats a sign you should end it?

wilsonian said:
No, if ur taken you can look just don't get caught!

ha....men always get caught and they should be single if they want to look at other women...thats my opinion

Arnold said:
You should only really have your eyes on one person! If you're checking out other people then maybe thats a sign you should end it?

that is so true.......

ive seen a nice young lady in a k11. gold colour, blue graphics all up the side in rochdale, seen her before she came threw the drive thru at work and i was askin about her car and she asked for my number but i was with someone

she came threw last night so i wrote my number on a napkin and put it in the little bag but no txt/call as of yet but whoever looks in them little bags anyway.......

she nice tho hehe

wilsonian said:
this is the best bit, she has a micra as well!

lol.....my bf has told me to get a micra a few times...hes a member on here and he will prob kill me when he no's ive been writing on here...oops

Lilminx said:
lol.....my bf has told me to get a micra a few times...hes a member on here and he will prob kill me when he no's ive been writing on here...oops

Who's your bloke then!! lol

lol well he might be glad im showing interest in micras....or maybe not........ :grinning:

Lol, you'l soon find out! Cant see why it would be a problem personally, he'l just have to behave himself on here :p

Back