2ltr micra????

basicly av just brought a MOT failyer 2ltr primera will the engin fit in the micra if so what things will i need to look of for when fitting i.e shorternig of drive shafts and the likes

A thread asking pretty much exactly the same thing was started like 2 days ago..

Have a search of the forums.

basicly av just brought a MOT failyer 2ltr primera will the engin fit in the micra if so what things will i need to look of for when fitting i.e shorternig of drive shafts and the likes

if you are planning to do the work yourself you will need alot of skill and knowlage. if you have the skill and knowlage then you will already know what has to be done just by looking at it.

if you are planning to get someone else to do all the work then you don't need to ask anything because you can just hand over the cars to them and they will work it out.

im handing the car over to be done by someone elce but im guna be ther all the way through am trying to get an idea of the exstent of the work to be done

I'm getting tired of;
a. How do I put a SR20/16 in a K11 threads
b. How do I turbo a micra (usually with a completely unsuitable turbocharger) threads
c. Threads asking for information which is way above the OPs head.
d. How do I make my CG10DE more powerful threads

Use the search for pete's sake

lol agreed ^ its all been answered before, and half of the time people say they will do stuff but it doesnt happen!

people dont even take into account, the fact the suspension needs to be stiff, brakes need to be powerfull engough etc!

Back