kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Basicly will this fit into the k11. Or is it the wrong type

Attachments

• twincam.jpg
    twincam.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 267
anything will fit in to a k11 with work and money
never heard that one before.....I also see you have bought that scrap super s from usher moor 92ooo+ miles covered and holed sills along with front end bump, viewed it this morning and walked away, as all i would have salvaged was trim and clocks engine was on its last legs. I also saw it well i passed it as it was been towed behind a black 4x4 merc i think it was....and had a giggle as i pointed to it was that you?????????????? coz thats the car L reg

I was asking as its an early primera and I wasnt sure if the engine was the wrong type ie fitment

needs lots of work mAte or are you breaking it for bits........

Attachments

• micra1.jpg
    micra1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 215
  • micra2.jpg
    micra2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 197
  • micra3.jpg
    micra3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 184
breaking for bits got it for good price so i will be having bumpers so worth it was pointing at laughing at you 2.....:laugh:

see here i was having a giggle at the car not you but if its personal you want to get then fine see you soon, you shout your mouth off and make pointless posts ( any engine will fit a k11 with time and money. ) stay away from me grr grr grr and the same car was offered to me for 125 quid but i walked away as it was not 100% legit if you looked a little harder instead of trying to be all you can then you would have spoted something very important but you will learn.........(the hard way)

I think you are picking on Joel uneccesarily, his new purchase has nothing to do with this thread so why bring it up ? he's only trying to learn, and I'm sure that when you were starting out with cars you made a few mistakes, or even asked questions that seemed stupid to more experienced mechanics, what we need is positive critisism here, not a downright slating that could knock his confidence enough to turn him away from Micras and this club. And yes that engine is the correct one.

Why you gotta go and be a dickhead bout stuff all the time, making pathetic threats... I think you have anger issues.

I think his post above was off topic and as its the topic started by me then i can take it in what ever direction i think fit. The item in question was not what you can fit into a k11 but to identify an engine from an early primera not for some lame post telling me you can fit anything into anything from someone who cant even do cam shafts correctly...........and if you were to read my first post concerning his super s it was to enquire as to weather he intended to repair or strip it.........so in suming up read the thread properly and see who cast the first stone..............pointless posts make usless reading

Why you gotta go and be a dickhead bout stuff all the time, making pathetic threats... I think you have anger issues.

strong words from someone who is far away.............I did not make this personal first read the thread correctly

japseye - 'I pointed and laughed at your car when I drove past'

joelh - 'I was pointing and laughing at you too (laughing joke face)'

japseye - 'if its personal...... (angry face) see you soon....stay away from me...'

Mate I think he was just having a laugh and maybe you misunderstood? I know a lot of whats said on forums does get lost in translation because you can't see what someone is saying at the time.

I don't get how you can be so kind to Ceirwan in one thread, offering him parts and help, and then when someone makes a little throwaway comment like that you fly off the handle....

read my post a NEW MERC 4X4 towing a scrap micra that i had looked at earlier in the day......i had a giggle at it the merc towing the micra and the poor sole that had bought it as they did not and do not know what they have bought...........I did not know at that time who had bought it, it was not until i saw his avator that i realised who had purchased it.....he however did know my car as its posted on here along with every one elses so his post is more personal than mine. as i did not know it was him at the time, there are things he could of found out if he had posted but he didnt I know where its from and who sold it the old addage is buyer beware very much so in this case

Well most people would just say 'sell up cos there is sommat wrong with it'. however you laughed at him. Not a nice person are you?

I don't get how you can be so kind to Ceirwan in one thread, offering him parts and help, and then when someone makes a little throwaway comment like that you fly off the handle....

easy i havent flown off the handle as yet im very very calm but hey keep diggin you all seem to get a kick out of this kinda stuff otherwise you would not post

Yeah I get a kick out of telling pathetic bullies how sad they are.
The same way you get a kick outta laughing at people

Well most people would just say 'sell up cos there is sommat wrong with it'. however you laughed at him. Not a nice person are you?

I think you need to learn how to read i did not laugh at him if you read the post i was unaware it was him who bought item in question had i known any member was about to purchase from there then i would have given the heads up to them

Tell you what enough of this crap the first post / thread starter me was wondering who could identify the engine in that post the rest is total waste of typo time and energy and as that car is now no longer for sale as i bought it then the thread need go no further, so we can all go on calling this and that or shut up and for your information i would have given him the heads up had i known maybe not directly but i would have made sure he knew some how so please dont make out you know what i would do as im affraid you dont.

japseye your a pure warmer, shut the hell up and get on with it!!

you shut the hell up butty boy

Tell you what enough of this crap the first post / thread starter me was wondering who could identify the engine in that post the rest is total waste of typo time and energy and as that car is now no longer for sale as i bought it then the thread need go no further, so we can all go on calling this and that or shut up and for your information i would have given him the heads up had i known maybe not directly but i would have made sure he knew some how so please dont make out you know what i would do as im affraid you dont.

you shut the hell up butty boy

butty boy, mate if you were anywhere near me i would knock ### rite outa you, its easy to say things over the net...but no so easy in person so dont be a wee gimp and just get on with it ya PRICK

somehow i dont think so ( gimp you have no idea have you) and a prick is something i would use to wet you with when its done

Well as much as I'd like to argue like a kid with you all day, and I really would, I remember I'm an adult and you're wrong. So I'm gunna stop wasting my time and leave you to work out how to apologise to joel and anyone else you've upset.
:grinning:

I have reviewed PM's and can see japseye made a clear verbal threat to a member of this forum. As such he has been banned until this has been discussed by MSC officials, and possibly will not be back.

Members who say things like this:
take this as your only warning any more and i will knock on your door
are NOT welcome on the MSC, there is ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTIFICATION FOR COMMUNICATION SUCH AS THIS - EVER.

TOPIC CLOSED!

Japseye, for a man of your years and maturity I would have thought you could have simply ignored the said post that you seem to have taken so much offence to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back