1150bhp K10 1.0 micra.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Well look at this.. Today I was bored so fitted a pair of garret GT3076 turbos to the K10, it made 1150bhp @ wheels i reckon thats about 1400@ fly. Standard clutch and gearbox was fine which was nice... I just need to cut a hole in the bonnet now.

See image..

Attachments

• CRW_8104_RT8.jpg
    CRW_8104_RT8.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 297
That was @ 30bar of boost. I tried one turbo but it was just not enough..

Attachments

• CRW_8106_RT16.jpg
    CRW_8106_RT16.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 181
Sorry Ems I have a long line of thigs to do next time I'm bored lol

Ho hum...

Someone was bored, love silly posts like this :D

When ared you fixing the turbo's in place joinging them up and putting the turbo manifold in place and fixing them to a downpipe, maybe could reach 4000Bhp then :D

:) this world be fun..

Attachments

• CRW_8107_RT8.jpg
    CRW_8107_RT8.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 194
rhaines said:
Ho hum...

Someone was bored, love silly posts like this :D

When ared you fixing the turbo's in place joinging them up and putting the turbo manifold in place and fixing them to a downpipe, maybe could reach 4000Bhp then :D

dont say that...he probly will do

but then again he got his hands full with the ST by the look of his sig EDIT: his old sig!!!!! doh

Ed said:
Sorry Ems I have a long line of thigs to do next time I'm bored lol

Ok, well don't forget i'm at the end of the long line!!!!!!!!!
Will prob have a Ferrari by the time u get to me and u def ain't gettin bored with that lol!!!!!!! :p

this year is the year i sort my life out. I'll finally beable to do stuff efficiently i hope.. its just really hard trying to get there tho!

Ed said:
this year is the year i sort my life out. I'll finally beable to do stuff efficiently i hope.. its just really hard trying to get there tho!

Well good luck!! Hope u achieve your dreams.

Ed said:

Good luck mate! Hoping to make a few changes this year myself. Just dont forget to fit my door in before you become too busy :p

Looking at sig...

Ed how much can you get emanage Blue for, I have a lot of friends on another club waiting for ebay ones around £170, what sort of prices have you got ???

I sell blue e-manage at normal prices. 1, cause I'm not a charity. 2, because I offer guarantee, 3, because its not a back door import! and finally 4, because I know alot about them and offer support! I can beat the prices of any real uk retailer, but I dont even bother to compete with people who wish to risk buying from usa :)

Back