Wtd - Sony Psp

Titch

Micra K11ng
Looking for a PSP for a Christmas present, need to know if anyone has one and where the best place is to get one!
Titch :kungfu:

Typical I had 2 white PSP’s last month!!!!

Just a bit of advice, try buy from a reputable ebayer and go for a Jap or a UK one, Don’t buy a US one as the UMD video will not work, the games will though.
Give me a shout if you need any help!

Ive sold 150+ PSP's on ebay but stopped now as every Tom **** and Harry is selling them, my ebay name is 'breakersrevenge'

If you have trouble getting one let me know maybe I can help.

+ buy from a UK seller not from overseas as you would most likely get stung for high delivery charges and customs.

MICRASKYLINE said:
Typical I had 2 white PSP’s last month!!!!

Just a bit of advice, try buy from a reputable ebayer and go for a Jap or a UK one, Don’t buy a US one as the UMD video will not work, the games will though.
Give me a shout if you need any help!

imo i dont see any downsides with not having UMDs working? Anyone actually buy them? I dont see why people don't get the DVD, decode it and compress it onto the memory card :)

Trying to find a sony PSP is almost impossible from a shop around here atm. Might get easier with the 360 being out but i dunno :|

hey titch my mate is selling a psp with
32mb duo
Everybodys golf
Burnout
Lumines
Tony Hawks Underground 2 remix
Silicon case
Two protective cases for UMD
Spiderman UMD movie
Usb Data cable
Usb Charger
Mains adaptor
Wrist Strap

Resonable offer please

Ian said:
im so tempted to buy one now lol. But i want to see if sony will drop the price.

dunno how long they'll take to do that :) they are quite cool tho. Plus theres a good emulator booter now.....so megadrive etc is well on its way.

Looks like you wont be seeing your money cause he's no longer a registered ebay member which basically means ebay have banned him!

yeh he was registered at the time. i paid and about 3 days later i checked and it said no longer a registered user :eek: i absolutly was shocked!

Back