wow F&F trailer

It does look alot better han the other two. The bit in that trailer where its drifting up the multistorey is very cool. The slides also look real and not fake like in F&F 2.

have to agree with Ian, same old story - someone infultrates the underground racing scene, blows up some cars, gets into some fights, does a bird he isnt supposed to - all the same, cars are nice film is crap

yeah but surely thats the point. its one of those films where you dont have to think (of course thats becoming less and less of a problem for me), all you do is sit there and have fun. Its never gonna make a great motion picture but all the bests films was like that, monty python and the hunt for the holy grail was made on a budget of about 6p but its one of the funniest films ever made. plus how many other films have done what that has for the modified car scene. I love them because they are so cheesey and tacky but thats half the fun, if they made it realistic it wouldnt be that great to watch. Anyone ever see that movie torque. That was jammed to the rafters with pure grade A stilton and thats what made it funny and good to watch, same with xXx.

Nice cars, though like all TF&TF films, very much too far fetched to my liking (compared with Shuto Kousoku Trial series and Initial D (the anime)), but although I would like to avoid it, I think I will be dragged along to watch it.

Back