Wiring Harness for 2002 Micra

Parents wont let me put the new radio in -_-

I can remove the existing radio Easily. THere just all "Oh noes, you could blow up the cars wiring!"

Right....this is the new stereo cable. Only thing I do not understand there are little connectors comming off. Such as the battery one (says +battery on the tag), System Remote Control, Mute, ACC and ILL(No clue).

And this is the adaptor.
PC2-76-4.jpg

But how hard can it be, socket A to plug A etc.

Also from the looks of it, It will only go one way around anyway ¬_¬

What possible risks are their?
=/

pioneer headunit?

It is that easy, plug the iso in, plug the headunit cable to that, screw the black earth cable to one of the dash support bars either side of the headunit (most important part).

Were you based?

Yorkshire.

Cheers for the support that it wont catch fire :p, should I disconnect the battery to be on the safe side?

Oh and will I need to connect +battery to anything?

yeah, disconnect the battery first as for independent power feed that is down to your headunit if it requires it or not. Most alpines need one and other high end units need it.

Just read the manual and see if it needs it.

edit: having another look at the loom it looks like it takes power straight from the wiring loom. The yellow cable should attach to both ends with a sort of plug in the middle so you can disconnect it.

Mike

Cheers mike!

Anyway, I'll post my result tomorrow, whether according to my parents I melt my micra, or I have a working stereo ^_^

Back