Which One??

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Both my cars do not have any after market immobilisers.
Time has come as any idiot who knows anything about cars can see on inspection both cars are forced and would be nice to take for a joy ride where down here they tend to set fire to them after flogging them to death.
Car theft rings not know down here as very difficult to get em off the island without detection. First thing cops do with stolen cars is check every car leaving on the ferry.
So its just idiots who steal em to trash.
Any suggestions please.

CMF_rocket

» CMF Member
Yeah roger that the last thing you want is someone to steal your car and then rev the ring out of it and dont burn it as you get your car back stuffed. I would go with an ignition kill switch or something. I think if they really want your car they will take it but anything that slows them down has got to better then nothing at all, good luck.

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
I've got an alarm and immobilser on the pulsar. a Steal stopper which was fitted when new. its the deluxe model, so i can add a boot release/window/sunroof auto close system if I want (the module is there, its just not hooked up to signal anything) haha

But i figure that if someone wants it, they'll either flat bed it and strip it or still bypass the alarm system and thrash it.

So in realising the hopelessness of the situation, there's actually a note I stickytaped up inside the dash. Basically tells them to make sure the car is never returned to me if they have got far enough to read the note.

A car which has been broken into has been tainted. Its not the same car and I'd prefer not to get it back. IMO anyway.

Back