When were these made?

Robert

Ex. Club Member
attachment.php

From a Jap K11, anyone know if it was all the prefacelifts, or just a certain model/year? Here it was 93-98 for prefacelifts i think? Same in Japan?

I need a year of when these were produced, trying to get some imported :D

I'm pretty sure they were either an optional extra or an aftermarket part in Japan or Korea, I've looked all over for these, I knew they existed but never found any pictures of cars with them fitted.

thats why I couldn't find them then, its the current Taiwanese cars that have them.

I'm pretty sure they were either an optional extra or an aftermarket part in Japan or Korea, I've looked all over for these, I knew they existed but never found any pictures of cars with them fitted.

thats why I couldn't find them then, its the current Taiwanese cars that have them.

yea mate if you find any let me know :D i am talking with two guys who import from taiwan but nothing so far.... we will have to see.

Well, if you have more luck than me, try and get me a set too!

if i find a supplier i will sort a group buy, i want three sets lol so... but yea the MSC will know about it if i can get them :D

they'll be electric aswell, i'd have thought, possibly electric folding too?
they are genuine nissan items, so get friendly with your local nissan dealer, maybe they can sort something out.

easiest way is to go on to the american ebay and look for the tiawann rear led lights that i have on my car and email the seller about the mirrors attatch a pic then ask him how much etc c if he is willing to do some kind ov a deal i almost had some but i ran outa money so couldnt get them

Back