What's with the fox hunting?

Batch

Ex. Club Member
Just thought i'd check, but what's with poor old tails getting mullered on the home page?

Sure that wasn't there a few days ago?

is it James' Avatar or something?

yep James is a big fan LOL haha only joking

fox hunting is bad....

and it's not just becuase those red suits make them look gay...

They let the dogs tear the fox apart but they never let the horses get stuck in, i mean...fairs fair if the dogs can 'ave at it then why can't the horses??

...i have a feeling this post won't stay up long now, i was only checking what it all meant. :eek:

i think they should ditch the horses and the dogs and just get aload of nancies in red coats running through the fields, see them try and catch a fox in their mouth.

but i tell you if one ran past me i'd whack them with a bat lol,

Although im totally against fox hunting, i did laugh at that when i saw it. Anyway, i think its best James sees this thread and he can decide the appropriate action!

ha yea i bet tails thought he was safe in the digital world but these hunters get everywhere first your back garden and now your megadrive!!!

I actually found it on a B3ta challenge for "If computer games were real".

This one I also found quite amusing:

17.wimbledon.gif

Yes, I'm against fox hunting too, but that tails pic made me laugh so much :D

NeX said:
yep James is a big fan LOL haha only joking
Only of the Sonic games, completed all the Mega Drive and Dreamcast games ;)

what about the built in sonic game on the master system II !!! that was so goood,

and i got the same game for my game gear :)

i think the platform style ones were so much better. i brought a dreamcast when they went cheap just for sonic and i was disapointed :down:

Oh and sonic triple trouble for the game gear hooo i couldn't put that down for a month !!

sonic rules!!

I had sonic on the master system aswell! I saw 'sonic' on 'gamesmaster' with that dominic diamond guy, and thought it would look like that.. turns out they were playing the megadrive one tho..

on another sad note, ive completed sonic on the megadrive with my left hand! lol.. I was addicted at the time but broke my arm.. didnt let that stop me tho :)

wow, that's dedication :D

I now have a sonic need! must go home and play sonic.... argh!!

dishusted at you james, tails is a hero and you desicrate him like that!

that pong one to seems like normal tennis but without the pretty ladies!

could always get either a gp32 or the new gp2x thats coming out or may even be out now -- both are korean handhelds newest one is available through a newcastle importer, older on available through ebay emulates quite a few of old systems near on perfectly -- nes, megadrive, master system, atari etc. and the gp2x is meant to aswell.

ohh sounds good,

i think i need a pc emulator for the classic master system game...

and tails was so much better than sonic because he could fly ;)

Tails just used to get in the way! Jumping on spikes and getting killed or crushed!

NeX said:
ohh sounds good,

i think i need a pc emulator for the classic master system game...

and tails was so much better than sonic because he could fly ;)

I been playing loads old games, playing Gunstar Hereos on MD, Alex Kidd in miracle world on MS, love the old systems, even played Ghostbusters on C64

haaa soo coool,

do you know where you can get sonic on the pc?

preferably the very first one cos i love it so much :)

Right gonna dig out the old megadrive, failing that, im gonna buy one on ebay lol.

get the roms mate :) it's made me a happy bunny :D

BTW anyone had an ATARI or AMIGA i have two of each!!

anyone play HATE for the Atari??

just played the first level of sonic 1 green hill zone on the emulator!! it's great

Monkey you are THE MAN!!!

I had an AMIGA!!! And i had a Comadore 64K - the one with the tape drive :p ah the good old days, now we have cd roms and Flash drives..Dont u think the world of computing has a very close sexual connotation? Floppy Disk, Flash Drive

Daz:alien:

Yup i have an amiga, atari 2600 -- bought with some cartidges of ebay a while ago, atari 65xe, atari 800....quite a few cassettes for the last two.

Ah the days of tape loading, spend 30mins doing somthing else waiting for it to load up, only to find it has crashed half way through and you need to start again...lol

Oh and a gp32 :) so i can play all the other games i havent played on for ages while not at a computer.

solarice said:
Ah the days of tape loading, spend 30mins doing somthing else waiting for it to load up, only to find it has crashed half way through and you need to start again...lol

Lol yeah so annoying! We used to have a 48K spectrum and the only way to load games was using an external tape player and a cable in the headphone socket!! was so dodgey, most of the games would crash at somepoint.

Got an emulator now so dont have to wait 40 minutes for a game, they just load instantly!

Okay, I managed to finally get some time on Gens today, found my old savegames from Sonic 3 & Knuckles!

Here's a crude Photoshop:
17-allcomplete.jpg

:cool:

Back