whats the differance?

alloys i think. and the badge. i think that the sr was just an advancement on the super s. like the super s stopped in 1996 and the sr came out in 1997. so just a newer version

sr has tweeters...diffrent alloys. diffrent interior patten (altough same seats etc) the SR has more stuff than the super s ;)

I believe the Super S had a little switch / option on the electric window thingy to close the passenger door (lock and unlock)

I'm sure some Super S's came with ABS, ARB, different (not much different) steering racks and black dials ( rev counter ) whereas SR had green dials

seat shape is different between the super s and sr...sr seats id say are more like normal micra seats, whereas super s ones have better side support and are generally stiffer. imo.

I believe the Super S had a little switch / option on the electric window thingy to close the passenger door (lock and unlock)

I'm sure some Super S's came with ABS, ARB, different (not much different) steering racks and black dials ( rev counter ) whereas SR had green dials

the super s had a quicker steering rack..the sr came with abs and arbs aswell.

seat shape is different between the super s and sr...sr seats id say are more like normal micra seats, whereas super s ones have better side support and are generally stiffer. imo.

the seats the the same kris ;) just diffrent material/pattern :)

the seats the the same kris ;) just diffrent material/pattern :)

I'll admit ive only been in one SR...and so ive been in my Super S more. So maybe its that ;) (ive still got a feeling the bottom half of the seat is slightly more defined) though i prefer the super s material pattern over the sr aswell :D

SR vs SS interior pics below.

Attachments

• SR.jpg
    SR.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 149
  • SS.jpg
    SS.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 150
sr also comes as standard with central locking and leccy windows, super s it was an option. Also the super s central locking isn't really as it is just a switch on the drivers side not an acctuator. super s didn't have a quick rack either, it was only the power steering racks.

Back