Whats the best version?

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
I always say when i have enough i'll get an SR, but are the K11 sr's the best?

What is the best spec, e.g bhp, engine size ect?

all CG13 K11's have the same bhp

unless you get a CGA3DE facelift.

Get the most basic model 1.3 you can get, no power steering, air con, electric windows etc, they're quicker as less weight.

for over all "extra's etc" the Si and SR models were the ones to get however as all ready mentioned the quickest micra's are the basic 1.3's (beleive they did them in LX but not L models).

the 1.3 insperation comes with everything apart from electric windows lol, the gx has power steering and electric windows same as the si but with out color coded bumpers and a super s spoiler. id go for the 1.3 insperation but they are really rare to find! the most common 1.3's are the super s, sr and si.

five doors means you don't have to open the boot to have somewhere to chuck your crap :)

five doors gives you even more space to install door speakers :D

five doors means less chassis pannels to damage :D (i now need a new back door cos it got scratched if it had been 3dr then out would come the filler!

Five doors make it easier to get large objects in the back of the car.

five doors.... are better than three :p

the 1.3 insperation comes with everything apart from electric windows lol, the gx has power steering and electric windows same as the si but with out color coded bumpers and a super s spoiler. id go for the 1.3 insperation but they are really rare to find! the most common 1.3's are the super s, sr and si.

my Gx didn't have power steering or electric windows.... it does now :p

the facelift models might do tho

Back