What version is my micra ??

Hello out there!

Had a great day, just bought a 2002 Micra in black and like it a lot and now I've joined here which I'm pretty pleased about.

I'm having trouble identifying exactly which version my Micra is though, the log book is very helpful in that it just says 'Micra', there are no clues on the bootlid. It has RCL, electric front windows, electric mirrors, no sunroof, front fog lights, rear spoiler, a 1.0 engine. My guess is that it should have a 'Tempest' badge on the bootlid.... any thoughts anyone?

Thanks.

Its more specced up than my tempest, I have winder windows manuak mirrora no front fogs and it didnt have a spoiler.... does have a sunroof though :p haha possibly SE had one traded in at work tbat sounds like yours bar fog lights?

If its 2002 im pretty sure there's only 2 models in that year?

S and SE ?

EDIT aha

By late 2002, the new K12 was introduced (although the S and SE models were still being built). They were fully replaced by K12 in early 2003.

Hi david, no they went put the car back to standardish due to looking to upgrade to something bigger. But yeah I did find it different however I liked it felt really planted round corner, did wheelspin easily with them though. Girlfriend wouldnt put them on hers so currently on a friends van :)

Hi david, no they went put the car back to standardish due to looking to upgrade to something bigger. But yeah I did find it different however I liked it felt really planted round corner, did wheelspin easily with them though. Girlfriend wouldnt put them on hers so currently on a friends van :)
Ah well, never mind - you'll sell them on for the same money .... or more, best of luck buddy.

A piccie would help the experts on here sooty. There's a hell of a lot of variants out there - and welcome.:)

No worries and thanks ...I've only got this pic at the moment but more to follow! :)

Got a few jobs done today on the micra ... brake light replaced, tracking sorted to correct the micras' obsession with veering into oncoming traffic and also freed the universal joint on the gear lever ...I can now get third gear! :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1028.JPG
    IMG_1028.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 281
Back