what does this do ????

Well we believe it made Ems's car slower / under powered. It was and still is fitted by the bloke who sold her the car, and we're looking to remove it. We don't think he set it up correctly and instead of trying to figure it out, it's probably easier to take it off.

You can control how much fuel goes into the engine and use the gauge to monitor the amount. Handy apparently to trouble shoot engine problems as you can see how much fuel is going in, but I think it's not required on a standard engine & is just one extra thing to go wrong.

I thought it smooths out the fuel delivery, so instead of bursts you get a constant pressure so the ECU is less confused and bases fuel on exhaust gasses etc. Would probably be helpful on a better tuned engine.

i belive they take money from the wallet section of the car, (located just above the drivers seat) and then redirect it to the pockets of the scammer

if you fitted it to the fuel return pipe, it should increase the pressure in the fuelrail
when i squashed the top of my p/r/v down, the pressure went up from 35 to 50psi, i would think this valve would do the same (but with more control)
i ran my valve for a couple of years no probs, but when i tried it on this car, i noticed the fuelpump fuse got a bit hot, so it probably overloads the pump a bit

Back