what did you do to your micra today ?

Got home earlier yesterday so spent a couple of hours on the Micra

- Change oil and filter
- Full bolt check, which included finiding the rear bolts on the front/back cross member were loose and one of the bolts/captive nuts has stripped it thread, time to find a tap set, what thread type do i need?
- Bleed the front calipers, to ensure fresh fluid in the pistons
- Changed the lambda sensor

Off autotesting on Sunday, so a few more jobs to do before then....

@frank, the gps data is usually not engrained in the video file, thats seperate usually, a CSV file usually. or a long and lat is included in the video file, but a unique identifier of the device would no doubt not be in video.
nah, they can track any phone by the data from whatever local beacon its communicating with at the time, and all that data is stored for years, gps stored data is far more precise innit :)

but they still need the Unique Identifier frank, if they do not have such information thats it, they cannot pin anything to your device. What I am saying is, if you do not provide them with the gps data there is no worries, however it may come with a video overlay which could provide long and lat. If you were clever you would not provide them with the CSV file associated with the video file, then they have no GPS information. Wouldnt bother me any way.. i dont speed.
nah, they can track any phone by the data from whatever local beacon its communicating with at the time, and all that data is stored for years, gps stored data is far more precise innit :)

It's fine, just cover up any cosmetic damage with AstroTurf:

DHDivMs.jpg

vhdUUKd.jpg

Those IR LEDs don't work because they reflect off the windscreen. I think they'd work a lot better outside, which isn't ideal for a dash cam.

Those IR LEDs don't work because they reflect off the windscreen. I think they'd work a lot better outside, which isn't ideal for a dash cam.
No, they simply aren't powerful enough Lol

I did a test in my garden at night...I had to get within 3 feet of my fence before it could see it ^_^

WIDTMMT: I found out where the road noise I'd been hearing was coming from. When I took the rear seats out I also took out the bits associated with them, including catches and seatbelts, not realising the bottom anchor point for the straps bolted THROUGH and INTO the rear wheel arches! So I've just put the bolts back in on their own. Another little job jobbed.

Cheers H, the possibilities are really endless, any picture, emblem, card etc, you name it.....you can make a speedo face out of it.
There are a few restrictions, size, thickness and type of material, other than that, the worlds your oyster as they say.
A printed photo of the car its in would be pretty epic :p

Well didn't actually fit em on just put em side by side I presumed they would fit, sorry :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dunno why you're apologising, I was hoping they were on and your dad had some ultra rare prototype or summat haha

Back