what did you do to your micra today ?

The a1 boys are coming to pick it up tomorrow. The turbo stuff will be sold on here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Parts are cheap and bolt on kit for everything. Simple.

chris.... don't get gassed man. you spent alot of money on this turbo project. go and look back on your turbo blog. Think what you have done so far. if its true then you are completely waste of effort on this turbo project. BTW have you lost your mind?o_O

I know you are joker so even trying to mucking around with everyone here. I just clock you earlier so its good prank hahaha.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1369181430.441643.jpg

i pulled out all the plastics in the rear of my 2 door GX to see what the problem was with the passenger side seat belt as it wont retract.. and found nothing obvious.. i should note the car is without a battery for a while. with this have something to do with it? anyone able to help. cheers.

Sorry, i thought it would be funny after my mate MAS/scott (a k10 owner here) suggested it. Well worth it, you should come down anyway guy! actually wait till I get a room for people to stay in

TBH theres places all over the house haha. I dont actualy care who comes over, as long as they are easy to entertain and dont fiddle and break things lol. I am also a rather fast worker, so you need to keep up or GTFO lolz

Lol well you thought that through... What is it with you and autos though?

Also Hannah says you're a **** :) she was worried about the turbo

Lol well you thought that through... What is it with you and autos though?

Also Hannah says you're a #### :) she was worried about the turbo
Soemone else said that, I think even scott said that. There a laugh and easy driving man, this one is a full auto so you dont loose much bhp through parasitic reasons... well not as much as a N-CVT

Dont worry I promised to myself I would get her done for dad, I dont brake my promises when they are achievable.

Soemone else said that, I think even scott said that. There a laugh and easy driving man, this one is a full auto so you dont loose much bhp through parasitic reasons... well not as much as a N-CVT

Dont worry I promised to myself I would get her done for dad, I dont brake my promises when they are achievable.
Still reckon I'll have to come for a spin in that shed to believe you :p.
And good, apparently she wasn't even angry, she was 'disappointed' ... You were in trouble man :p

Still reckon I'll have to come for a spin in that shed to believe you :p.
And good, apparently she wasn't even angry, she was 'disappointed' ... You were in trouble man :p
disappointed is even worse...

yeah man do it lol... ha the turbo was well expensive compared! The insurance company are giving me 3 n half months free now I changed to the civic.

Back