what did you do to your micra today ?

Not bad Jen... Make it lower :p
Lower Joe? o_O

....right! ^_^

Blackwheelslow_zpscccf8cb8.jpg

Sorry jen... I'm sure there will be plenty more jobs available :) keep your chin up.
Wheels are a winner ;) do it! :)
Cheers Pro ;)

ETA: LOL Harlen ... We'll get there eh Ade? :p ...Thanks Karl ;)

That looks serious!! Gotta be done Jen!! ;) We'll get there eventually, made some decent progress yesterday so hopefully bring a change in fortune...touch wood :p Ooh er missus! :rolleyes:

WDID?

Hello every one,

I received the cross member and noticed that I had removed the radiator holder. I removed the radiator holder from the old one. When tried to fix the x-member due a problem with the driver side chassis :-(

Regards

WDID?

Hello every one,

I received the cross member and noticed that I had removed the radiator holder. I removed the radiator holder from the old one. When tried to fix the x-member due a problem with the driver side chassis :-(

Regards
if you mean the 2 brackets that bolt onto the lower xmember with large holes for the bottom of the radiator, i have a set you can hace mate pm me

if you mean the 2 brackets that bolt onto the lower xmember with large holes for the bottom of the radiator, i have a set you can hace mate pm me

Thanks Belly,

The problem can be seen here in this video from minutes 1:35 to 1.42. It the part where the cross member is placed it out of shape and I could reshape it with hammer.

Regards

micraa 006.JPG
micraa 007.JPG
micraa 005.JPG
micraa 004.JPG
Hey up guys here's an update, been busy today fitting my rear window lip spoiler and a pic of my rear spearks n shelf taken from a k10

pic before the spoiler:) and during fitting and once fitted
sorry for the pic's not being in order

Gutted to hear that Jen. Their loss, not yours :) ! Are you talking about fitting a set of 160SR alloys? Bigjord is selling a set at the moment iirc.

Gutted to hear that Jen. Their loss, not yours :) ! Are you talking about fitting a set of 160SR alloys? Bigjord is selling a set at the moment iirc.
I already have the wheels...it's the painting them black part ;)

In fact....I actually have eight of those wheels LOL
thinkin' of paintin' 4 black and keeping a set as is.... (painting the kerbed/scuffed ones after bit of refurb ^_^)

ETA:
...Get the grinder out Jen...

Hmmmmm....no :p

Jen, Google a company called 'Spit and Polish'. They'll chemically strip them and then powder coat them - trust me blud, epicness will ensue ;).

They certainly do beautiful work...but =expensive.... surely? :(
...Not sure I'm within their collection range either...

...probably won't do this for a little while yet anyhow....weather's still pretty cr4p LOL

...no....your mind is dirty enough? :p
Wonder how long 'til someone posts that picture of a young lady cleaning wheels in a bathtub wearing...not alot LOL

Got some quick diy lows by filling the car with 5 wheels, tools, bags etc. and did 100 miles on a 1/4 of a tank, which I was quite proud of (80m... umm i mean 70mph all the way..) :p

Got some quick diy lows by filling the car with 5 wheels, tools, bags etc. and did 100 miles on a 1/4 of a tank, which I was quite proud of (80m... umm i mean 70mph all the way..) :p
with the error on most cars speedos 70 probably reads 80 anyway...

...no....your mind is dirty enough? :p
Wonder how long 'til someone posts that picture of a young lady cleaning wheels in a bathtub wearing...not alot LOL
Well...

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Back