What A Failure!

Stani1029

Club Member
I had the car mot'd today and it was really really bad!! there were 26 faults in total :( im having to scrap it now unfortunatly :down: so its time to strip it down and look for another mean micra and ill hopefully have it ready for the end of the year/start of next year :blush:

How many Failures and how many advisories?

Sorry to hear this dude, I'm not looking forward tot he day mine becomes an uneconomical repair :|

26 failures and no advisories, i could do all the stuff but its just time to move on to another micra hopefully with lower mileage this time :grinning:

26! that made me laugh. It might be easier to just write what's right with the car!

26 failures from one year on the road is quite impressive!!!

Stani - is this your 2nd micra or did you just swap the engines?
its my third micra, first one blew up, second one i put the engine into my third :p

I did take it to the same place as last year, this time its not gonna cost ?80 :p ill try and get a pic of the 3 pages of faults...basically i needed 3 new tyres, new suspension kit, put the standard exhaust system on, a cv boot, lots of welding, brake pipes, new shoes at the back and take off my sunstrip. Im sad to scrap it but with all them failures its not worth it! Ill have another micra soon hopefully tht tiny bit quicker :)

Back