What a donkey

oh lol, that is good

Quate :

"So I opened the gate, drove forward, closed the gate behind me and then went to go and open the gate in front of me.

arnt you suppost to open both gates first then drive though then close them after.

lol, its 1 less clio on the road now

reminds me of the google map that claimed there was an invisible road going over a river.

What? That's not a very safe rail crossing if you have to manually open the gates to it.......they serious?

HSE eat your heart out!

Hmm. Seems like a good 'story' to me!! Anything to get your pic in the paper eh!! Weird how some girls put so much make up on their face is a completely diff colour to the rest of them!!!

If it was that dark that she couldn't see the track, how did she read the sign. And surely her lights would have made it obviousit was there!!! Can't say i'd ever get out in the middle of no-where to open gates!!

Is it me or does her head look photoshopped on to her body??

Can't blame the GPS though, you would have thought common sense would come in to play....oh wait it's a woman....my mistake!!!

Another Sexist comment by Oz-Man

if she had it set on shortest route it will take her the absolute shortest route, regardless of weather your in a plane or a bean bag...

IF YOU DONT READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ITS YOUR OWN DAMNED FAULT!!!

KEEP THE BLEEDING THING ON FASTEST ROUTE, REPEAT F-A-S-T-E-S-T......NOT SHORTEST.

i realy wish people would just ask advice before messing with satnav,

although raceworx will tell you that even a sat nav expert can fall foul to them at times....(hey) .lol

well...

MAN HANDS.

o_O

Lol, i was thinking that when i saw the photo, along with the tango man face. Anyway i won't be too cruel, il leave that to most of the internet who are really ripping into her

This thread is turning into ######### but against people :D but I have to agree with Ems, her hands are a completely different colour to her face..... transplant surgery ??? anyway - what a dumb-ass.

Back