Wanted logos: SR and 16VALVE

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Hi everyone

I'm searching good quality pictures of the following logos:

-SR orange logo
-16 VALVE (the orange one on the boot glass with the stylish "A")

If someone could take pictures of his own it would be super nice (Y)

Cheers

Seb

The best i could get in my hallway at this time..
090908_195601.jpg
090908_195613.jpg

Hey Alex, big thanks for taking pics!
n3o= THE graphic dioude, still !I've got to make a topic explaining our story !

Great work as always le dude.
Glen: I'm not a pigeon, I'm not gonna pay 30euros some stickers from because they are from Nisscam.

On the other hand maybe you are right, it's possible that the font is under copyright, but most of all the biggest problem is that some could make profit about , printing this on sticker paper and sell it after.

So I think Laurent should edit his post and only let a thumbnails, if people are interested in his awesome FREE work shared and done for passion, they just have to ask him in private, and he will decide to give the file or not.

Cheers,

Seb

Great work as always le dude.
Glen: I'm not a pigeon, I'm not gonna pay 30euros some stickers from because they are from Nisscam.

On the other hand maybe you are right, it's possible that the font is under copyright, but most of all the biggest problem is that some could make profit about , printing this on sticker paper and sell it after.

So I think Laurent should edit his post and only let a thumbnails, if people are interested in his awesome FREE work shared and done for passion, they just have to ask him in private, and he will decide to give the file or not.

Cheers,

Seb

just a suggestion but couldnt you search for a font file on the net that looks the same, type and size it properly and a dunno ask around for some one whos in school or college to take it to their dt department and get it printed/cut out on a sticker??

or am i not understanding this properly?

Back